2

"Hogwarts is not just magical school, if you want to survive this boarding school you have to suck it up the rules or follow it. You have choices, but seems like you decided to suck up with the potion teacher, good luck til next school year."
"You know she's right harry, i know she does." Ron agree with Cassiopeia
"Lestrange you should not associate with blood traitors." Draco smirked
"It's a pity advice for potter, you saw how he screw it up for the first day."
"Touché. Let's go it our transfiguration class." He grabbed her hand but she shake it off
"Hands off Malfoy, not because I saved your ass that night you will think that have the right to hold my hand like you own me."
"I want you to my team." He said
"Not a friendship?" She sound disappointed
"As a friends, what do you think?"
"Okay."
"Good afternoon, class. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!"
"Up!" The broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins, After Harry said "Up”!, the broom immediately flies into his hand.
"Wow!" Harry is amazed while Hermione stared at him
"With feeling!" Madam hooch
"Up. Up. Up. Up." As Hermione's broomstick slowly rises
"Up" Ron's broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose "Ooh!" Harry laughs
"Shut up, Harry." Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered.
"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." the class mounts on their broomsticks
"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..."
She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened. Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably he immediately skyrockets towards the sky. He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him. However, the students quickly stand back as Hooch dives out of the way, allowing Neville to fly right through. Neville goes through the scatter and up a tower, zooms past a statue of a man with a sharp spear. Neville's cloak catches on it. He is flipped off the broom and hangs there.
"Oh. Ah...help!"
He wavers, then the cloak rips through the spear, and he falls. But his cloak catches on a torch, making Neville slip off from his cloak a second later and fell to the ground.
"Yikes that's nasty start for him." Cassiopeia said
"Is he okay?" Ron asked
"Are dumb Ron? If you are in his situation you might fainted already. Goodness Weasley." Cassiopeia sneered at him Draco laughs at Cassiopeia's remark
"Everyone out of the way!" She runs through the group, and they scatter.
"Come on, get up." Hooch is helping Neville up; he has broken his wrist after he fell.
Draco reaches down and grabs Neville's Remembrall, which has fallen from him. Hooch begins to lead Neville away with her.
"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." she leaves to the hospital wing.
"You see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Cassiopeia doesn't feel right laughing at Neville she stand next to Ron and Hermione
"Give it here, Malfoy."
"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He hops on his broom and soars around group, then through.
"How 'bout up on the roof?" soars off and hovers several feet above the grounds.]
"What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?"