¹𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐨

Začít od začátku

Arora blew air out of her lips. "Sure. Yeah, dinner sounds good- g-great." She smiled thinly before giving him a thumbs up. She shut the door quickly and leaned against the door. She let out a heavy breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She had sex hair and a few hockey's that she knew would take a while to go away.

"Oh my God." She pressed her hand to her forehead. "Did he just ask me out on a date?" She asked herself quietly. "I think he just asked me out on a date."

The two had never been out on a date before. Unless you count getting drunk at Joe's and then going back to either one's place.

Rory hadn't ever really thought about more than sex with him. She wasn't the commitment type of person. Every time someone she was seeing started to give her 'I want a committed relationship' vibes, she'd run for the hills.

She didn't want to do that with Timothy. Other than being great at sex, he was a great guy. She knew the second he took her to bed months ago that he wasn't the fling type of guy. She hated hurting people because she was scared of committing to one person but, that's just who she was.

Rory shook the thoughts from her head and resumed getting ready for work.

☆○☆○☆

The hospital was absolutely buzzing.

Mercy Wester's running around with orange scrubs made Rory's eyes roll so much that they could've popped out of her head.

She was standing at the nurses station with her head in a file and a coffee cup in her hand. Timothy had stopped at the cart outside the hospital and gotten her a cup, knowing that she was at risk of being a bitch to her patients if she didn't have it.

The blonde rolled her eyes at anyone she saw in orange scrubs and they didn't dare roll their eyes back.

"Roryyyyyy." The blonde woman looked behind her and her eyes landed on Mark.

Her frown turned into a smile. "Yes, Mark?"

"Hunt is requesting you for trauma today. I'm gonna be sad but you're off my service." The man shook his head, his voice low.

Rory waited a second. "Oh thank God." She let out. "No offense, Mark but I hate plastics." She shook her head with a smile. Rory kicked off of the nurses station and hugged him, (her coffee still in hand) and kiss his cheek. "I'll see you later!"

The blonde walked away and Timothy came up to a dumbfounded Mark Sloan. "I think you've just made her whole week, mate."

"Oh is that it?" Mark nodded with a chuckle. "You're on my service, Devereux."

☆○☆○☆

"Okay, where do you want us?" Cristina asked as her interns follow behind. Rory caught the eye of a very pretty guy who smirked at her.

Owen took a look around the ER. "Uh... at this point, anywhere is good."

The guy tore his eyes away from Rory and looked at Hunt. "At Mercy West, we do zones. When it gets super busy we just give everyone a zone and a space. The nurses put a person in that space, Y'know that's your patient. Helps you get to 'em quicker."

Rory smiled sarcastically, looking up at the guy who spoke. "Well, Toto, you're not in Kansas anymore." Cristina laughed.

"Yeah, this is the ER. Not a school yard. We're not playing four square." Cristina shook her head. Rory snickered and felt the guy's (really hot) eyes on her. She pretend not to notice it as she looked ahead.

"I like it." Owen shrugged with satisfaction. Rory's smile dropped and she looked up at the ginger man.

Cristina frowned. "What?"

"It's a good idea. Let's try it. What's your name?" He asked the tanned man.

"Jackson Avery." The man replied, looking away from Hunt and winking at Rory who was now looking right back at him. The blonde rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Hunt nodded. "Dr. Avery, Dr Hunt." He pointed at Rory. "Rory, you're with Avery today. Maybe you can learn more about trauma." The woman went to say something (possibly along the lines of many many curse words) but was interrupted. "It's all yours. Zone away." Hunt instructed Avery and walked away, going to assess other traumas.

Rory rolled her eyes and tied her hair in a low ponytail as she walked wordlessly next to Dr. Avery. "So, Rory-"

"You call me by my last name and my last name only, Dr. Avery." She stated simply, looking ahead. She noticed Avery looking at her with a smile on his face. She finally turned her head and looked at him. "Is there something you'd like to say, Dr. Avery?"

The tanned man glanced down at his feet. "Damn." Rory smiled at herself, feeling accomplished. "It might help if I knew your last name." Avery whispered to her in a condescending way.

Rory cleared her throat, trying not to look embarrassed. "It's Robbins." She said quietly.

"Nice name. Rory Robbins kinda has a ring to it." The man chuckled.

The blonde looked up at him and scoffed. "Whatever, Toto."

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

So here's part 1!

I can promise that not all of the chapters are gonna be this short AT ALL but I just wanted to get this out bc I wanted to kinda introduce Rory and Timothy.

But I just want to warn y'all that I'm not really sure how often I'll update. I'll try to do it really often and try not to make you wait too long for the next chapter but idk how life is gonna go!

So thanks for reading! If there are any mistakes in this chapter or future chapters (like grammar or spelling) then please please please correct me or leave comments so I can fix it when I go to edit once I have more out!

Thanks!

❤❤❤