11

Y/N POV

"Shit!" I cursed loudly, unable to hold back my orgasm any longer.

"Cum for me baby! Fuck I want it all in my mouth!" Megan moaned, one hand jerking the base of my dick while the other played with my balls. She moved her throat up and down my shaft quickly, the warmth from her mouth sending me into the clouds.

"Fuuuuuck..." I groaned out, hips twitching as I shot my load.

After the final spurt of cum, I collapsed back onto the bed, feeling completely spent. That had been my fourth orgasm of the night, and how the brunette wasn't exhausted was beyond me. I had already made her cum six times.

"Damn you taste good." She smirked, licking her lips after swallowing my jizz.

If I hadn't been utterly drained, watching her do that would have definitely given me a boner.

"I'm so tired..." I mumbled, still catching my breath.

Megan giggled, hopping onto the bed next to me. "I won't lie, I'm surprised at how much stamina you have. You boys usually pass out after one round. Two if I'm lucky."

I grinned sleepily. "I'm full of surprises."

"You are. Let's get some sleep."

-------------------------------------

I woke the next morning, a pounding headache being the first thing I noticed. 

Next to that was the warm body of someone sleeping in my bed beside me, arms wrapped around me. 

Then it was the fact that I was naked, and from what I could tell, so was she.

Groggily I rubbed my eyes, blinking away the blurry spots and squinting at the bright sunlight streaming into the room through the half open blinds. 

I thought last night might have been a dream until I looked down and saw that Megan Fox was in fact laying in my bed naked, hair tousled and lipstick smeared, but still somehow looking hot as hell.

I sat there for a number of minutes, watching the woman sleep while zoning out and getting lost in my thoughts.

So, I slept with Megan.

Did I imagine Taylor was the person I was with last night every time I came?

Maybe.

Am I over her?

Not in the slightest?

So what the fuck am I gonna do now.

Here I was, with the (probably second, maybe close third) most beautiful woman sleeping on me, and all I could think about was Taylor and where she was now and what she was doing.

I wished it was her who had her arms around me, holding me close while she peacefully slept. 

That happy thought was quickly destroyed when I remembered why I was even trying to get over the singer in the first place; because I could never have her.

To sour the mood even more, Joe popped into my head, and suddenly I found myself on my phone, scrolling through social media to see if anything about Taylor and I had come up, or if Joe had messaged me at all again.

Thankfully all the came up about last night were pictures and videos of everyone dancing, while Taylor or I were visible in the background, not talking to one another. There were no pictures of us even so much as looking at each other.

Well, I suppose my plan to stay away from her was working because I hadn't heard from Joe at all. Though I felt no joy from that.

It sucked not seeing the usual videos and pictures of us hanging out, but I knew it was for the best. In order for me to get over her and protect her relationship with Joe, I needed to keep her at arms length, as terrible and difficult as it was.

In the long run it's the best choice.

Even if it sucked ass.

Major ass.

---------------------------

Megan didn't wake up until almost an hour after I had, and by that time I was fully awake and ready to start my day.

My stomach rumbled loudly, making the actress laugh. "Sounds like a war is being fought in there."

I chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, whenever I'm really hungry it feels like my stomach is eating itself."

"I know exactly what you mean. We should go get some breakfast. I know a cute coffee shop nearby. Maybe we could invite some of your teammates along? See if they want anything?"

"Sure, yeah. Lemme just get dressed and all that, then we can meet up with them and talk plans. I'm assuming they're all in desperate need of coffee, so we should hurry."

"Noted."

I let Megan use the bathroom first while I attempted to tidy the place up a bit, all the while dreading having to see my friends. I knew they'd have some shit to say about last night, but I really didn't wanna deal with that right now.

----------------------------

Megan and I emerged from my hotel room at 10am sharp, surprised to find most of the team already in the hall.

"There you two are! We've been waiting for you guys. Breakfast?" Sam asked, not the least bit phased by the fact that Megan and I had come out of the same room together.

Huh, I guess my anxiety about the team wasn't needed because no one really seemed to give a shit. 

I started to calm down until I noticed that Alex, Kelley, Ali, Christen, and Allie weren't here yet.

"Where are-" I was cut off by the opening of one of the hotel room doors.

In that moment, the worst possible fucking thing happened.

Alex, followed by Taylor, Kelley, Ali, Christen, and Allie stepped out of the room and into the hall, all of them looking freshly showered.

Taylor and I's gazes met, and I tried my best to give her a friendly smile, but I'm pretty sure it looked more like I was severely constipated. 

Just like it did every time I was in the same room as the blue eyed woman, my heart began to race and my stomach filled with butterflies.

It was the type of feeling you only truly get with one person.

And it made me want to die.

"We getting breakfast?" Kelley asked, yawning loudly.

"We are." Becky confirmed with a little laugh.

I was too distracted by Taylor to pay much attention to the rest of the conversation.

"Morning." She said simply, giving me an unreadable smile after glancing between me and Megan.

"Morning."