Chapter 5 - Hangout

ابدأ من البداية

So he was saying he preferred Kushida to be the romance interest instead of a girl who was irrelevent for the first 3 Volume.

Which is fine since everyone have their opinion but I start to see his profile and he is actually a writer in wattpad.

He is basicly Ichika simp which is fine.Beacuse he probably simp for Ichika but doesn't ship him with Kiyo

So I go to his wattpad and do some research which he commented that kei is useless and he preferred Kiyo to date Sakayangi,Fuka and Amasawa.

No pic since I forgot which fanfic and chapter he commented about that.

So he is basicly saying he doesn't want Ayanokouji to date girl who is irrelevent for the first 3 Volume but preferred a girl who is only relevant in V5 and 2 girls from Y2.

Hypocrite I am so dissappointed in this community like majority of us in wattpad is 13-25 years old but still act immature and give false statement.

Tell me if you disagree or if I did some mistake.

Do you want me to stop calling out  Kei haters and giving criticism?

Ayanokouji POV

[Hey, we're hanging out with Kushida,tree idiots,Hirata and some girls,you wanna go too?](KK)

I replied, saying I would go.

When class ended, I left school with Karuizawa.

Because the campus is so big, I still haven't explored much of the school grounds.

Soon both me and Karuizawa go to the Keyaki mall.Where both of us see the 3 idiots,Kushida,Hirata and the rest.

"Oh, we were waiting Kushida-chan! Wait, why is Hirata here!?"

Ike, who was excitedly jumping up and down, suddenly took a step back and exaggeratedly fell down. What a strange guy.

"Oh, he joined us on the way. He asked me if they could come. Is there something wrong?"

"Hey Ike, where are you going?"

A voice called out, asking about the destination.

Ike looked back and brusquely replied.