even when you forget your own name , I'll love you.[Aoyagi Touya x reader]

your pov

" I don't wanna look at the damage." you repeated to yourself , covering all the mirrors in your home.

"I don't want to see memories of him."  memories , that littered your face and body.

 each new one you discovered made you want to scream , so you decided not to look anymore at your own mistakes. 

you wore a full face mask , think Mafuyu's inconvenient masquerade mask , and clothes that cover every inch of your body.

it was for the best , those circumstances hurt you more than anything.

all you wanted was a fun life , and he took that from you. but not anymore .

 the memories were everywhere before , but now , there were none . 

you felt stronger , like you could take on the world. 

though to the world , you were a ghost. 

you didn't exist as anything to anyone as more than a friend that vanished at the most. not anymore .

 you felt broken , yet still alive.

the first person you went to was a doctor. 

the only reason being you hadn't seen one for a few years , and thought it necessary .

 that was when you received the news .

 your forgetfulness , inability to do what others had thought an easy task , speaking issues and overall life confusion wasn't your stupidity , it was young onset dementia.  caused by the constant damage he had caused to your brain .

you were only fifteen. well , you thought you were .

 you could be remembering wrong.

 you remember the painful life .

 but that's it. 

after seeing a doctor , you decided to hopefully reconcile with your old friend Touya .

 all you could do was pray he didn't hate your sudden , unwanted disappearance .

 you hadn't seen him since you were twelve , on the day your mum died , and your dad lost his grip on reality , taking anger out on you , isolating you from the world.

and so , you made your way to Touya's home , knocking hesitantly. the door swung open , and there he stood . 

you stare , wide eyed. he'd aged well , still with his spilt blue hair , styled messily , but in an attractive way. his cold , stone coloured eyes bore into your mask .