his and hers (Elli's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Y'know...I was joking about that whole "tease the wetness outta you" thing. It's not impossible, but that's too much work. Unless...you want me to."

"You're making me wetter just by oiling me...grabbing my tits and all. You know I like that."

"Of course...your tits are so...soft and squishy...like the rest of you. God certainly took his time, constructing you to grow into the wonderful, sexy woman you are."

I could feel the heat of their blushing.

"T-Thank you..."

"Oh, don't thank me, just doing my job as your husband."

Once I was satisfied with how shiny and slippery my wife was, I washed my hands and applied lube to me and her.

I started fingering her wet pussy, and they let out desperate groans and pleas for me to go faster.

"Oh, god, that feels good...oooohhh, shit, I needed this..."

I fingered her harder, and deeper inside her. Her moans got louder as I went faster.

I felt her arch her back as I curled my fingers inside her.

Her pussy felt so wet and warm to the touch...

I wanted to slide my dick inside her so bad.

I put my left hand on her tit, caressing it and squeezing it.

I went as deep as I could, and soon enough, I found her spot, pulling my fingers back to it.

She clenched her fists, screaming loudly with pleasure and euphoric satisfaction. Her green eyes went from sage to almost emerald with how horny she was from my fingers controlling her body like a puppet.

I could already see cum flowing from her slutty pussy.

My slutty pussy.
It belongs to me.

"Oh, my...Oh my god...A-Ahhh! M-more, please! Please, Elli..."

"You're such a dirty, perverse, woman, aren't you? I know you want something bigger inside your tight hole. But I just wanna get that stream flowing inside you..for when I slide my horny monster dick inside you...and pull the cum out of you until you until your orgasms leave you trembling and dripping with juices down your pretty thighs."

"Ohh...make me cum, honey! A-ahh!" She moaned loudly, pure white cum dripping down her tight pink hole. I fingered as much as I could out of her dripping cunt, taking it into my mouth and savoring her taste. Once I was done, I wiped my hand off with a sanitary wipe.

I couldn't take it anymore.
But what if I hurt her?

I decided to wait a little while. My thoughts were cut short as she started to move her hand across my chest.

"You're so sexy...my sexy man. Talking all that dirtiness to make me all sappy down there."

"I know I'm sexy..."

"Oh, my...so bold~"

I turned her way and kissed her, listening to her groan and wordlessly beg for more.