"Illa. Ipo thana tea saptom. Nee en sapidala?"

"Konja neram kalichu sapidalamnu irundhean. Neeum sapidala thana?. Velila poi sapidalama? Unaku night road kadaiyil sapida pudikumey"

Though the idea was tempting and they could spend more time together, Mullai shook her head in negative.

"Indha sapadu veena podium. Nee sapidu naan veetuku poi saptukarean"

"Adhu elam venam. ", he started when she stopped him midway.

"Irukaradha pathi pathi saptukalam. Podhuma?" and started walking away to end the conversation.

Though there were lot of times they have shared food, the way she said it made it more intimate and he blushed a little.

They walked down a small passage into the small bedroom. Bright purple color of the wall hurt her eyes a little. Then she noticed a big window next to a bed that was small. Though the bed seemed small, it could fit two persons on it. She immediately shook her head out of such unholy thoughts.

"En inga thangi irukenu solala Kathir?", she asked

"Solla kudadunu illa. Modhala nee thappa purinjukita. Aparam, naan than enga veetuku thenamumnu poga aramichuteney. Adhunala solala"

"Enakagava?", she asked excitedly. Though she already knew the answer, she wanted to hear it from him.

"Oru nimisham", Kathir said without answering her as he walked behind her and retrieved a bag from the steel almirah standing in the corner of the bedroom.

"Enna idhu?" she asked looking confused.

"Pirichu paaru"

Mullai stood in shock seeing a pale yellow salwar with chicken works . It had a contrasting pastel green bottom and embroidery dupatta in same color as the bottom. Instantly she fell in love with the dress.

"Unaku pudikumanu theriyala. Nee potta nala irukumnu vanginean", he sounded unsure if she would think he crossed his line by buying her clothes without her permission.

"Anaiku phone'la ketiyey?", she asked. "Apo indha rendu varathil vanginiya? Pesa matum illa, idhai elam panriya?", she asked getting a little irritated remembering how he choose to stay silent.

"Un kita pesarapovey vangi vechutean. Suprisea tharalamnu...", he trailed, mistaking her anger on him buying her the dress.

"Sorry, unna kekama vanginadhu thappu than. Pudicha matum potuko. Inaiku kudukanumnu thonuchu. Adhan thandean", he bite back his words.

He was more interested in his feet at the moment and Mullai bite back a smile.  He was thinking too much if she would not like his gesture. Mullai wanted to answer his doubts with a gentle kiss and she neared him when a yell resounded near the door.

"Kathir mama!"

Mullai took a step back and walked behind Kathir towards the door to find a small girl with two braids watching them with wide eyes and mouth open. She smiled at Kathir.

As soon as she saw Mullai, she exclaimed full of excitement "Mama, idhan athaiya?"

Kathir started ruffling his hair awkwardly now knowing how to answer her. He crimsoned again without his control. He can not count the number of times he blushed already today that his cheeks hurt a little. 

She placed a plate of food in the table next to the cold food and walked closer to Mullai. She widened her smile and greeted her

"En peru Malarkodi. Amma soluchu, athai vandhu irukanganu. Sapadu kuduthutu undaney vandhudanumnu"