Clint pov:

I was running fast as I could throught the forest, but the pain from the leg stopped me after few minutes. "Ugghhh...I'm soo tired, I can't go on..." Maybe I was tired because the drug effect didn't go away? I sat on the ground, to gain some energy but I quickly stood up to not waste the time that I had. I was now speed walking and the leg didn't hurt too much right now, maybe because I was just filled with adrenaline but after while my body felt numb, I looked down at my leg where the numbness came from. A dart. In my leg. I tried to run but I fell on the ground very hard. The footsteps were approaching closer and closer. "I wasn't expecting that you're gonna run that far." I tried to move, but my body wasn't able to move much, I only moved with my hand. "I won't kill you Clint, you needed to try it so I forgiving you." I was so angry and upset, I tried so much for nothing. 

"Aawww...Don't make that face, it's gonna fun!" Then he scooped me from the ground, I was still making that "face" I suppose the face was annoying for him, maybe because everybody is making that face when he is a freaking murderer! "You really made it far from the car, don't you? And you are quite heavy." He laughed a little and he toss me up to his arms, to not to let me fall to the ground. I was angry even more right now. When we approached to the car he opened the front door to stuff me into the front seat and strapped me with the seatbelt. He sat to the driver's seat and started driving. "Why are you still keeping that face?" I frowned at him and he chuckled. "Hmmm." That was the only sound I could make. "What did you said? I didn't undertand your language." I was pissed off by his jokes, but the rest of the ride was silent, no music, no talking. Thank God was silent. 

Now it was 7:12 am. and we finally got to big house, it was in middle of God knows where, of course murderer wouldn't have house in the middle of city. My numbness fell off a little bit so when we stopped Tanner went out of the car to my door, but I was able to open the door before he could open it himself and I almost fell out, if I didn't have a seatbelt. "You really want to go out, don't you?" He unbuckled my seatbealt and he grab my hand and place it on his shoulder, his other hand holded my waist. I think it was better then be carried, I'm not really a fan of carring and I was able to walk, not too fast but I get over the pain to walked at the same speed, I was thinking that I'm gonna pass out. Tanner opened the front door and we walked in, there was a large livingroom connected to kitchen and lots doors were there too. "Wait here and don't move." 

I did what he told me to do and after a little while he came back. "Here, eat it." It was a simple sandwich but I don't trust him and my body was soo heavy when I tried to move. "It's not poisoned, trust me." He was annoyed and took a bite from it, to show me that it's not poisoned. "See? I just want you to eat something, you didn't eat anything past 2 days." I slowly grabbed the sandwich and huge smile appear on his face, it was uncorfortable to me but he seems to enjoy it. "What am I saying he was enjoying everything!" I suppose he was waiting for me to take a bite so I did it. He then stood up and before he left to the other room he told me. "And don't try run away again or this time I will have to break your legs!" My mind was blowing and I was quite respecting the rule but I had still no idea what was happening and Tanner made it worse of course. I was for long time awake because I just could't sleep when I'm in unknown house with unknown person, but after about an 2 hours I passed out. 

When I woke up I was still on the sofa and my leg was patched up, but my headache began to be worse and worse so I stood up to get some water from kitchen. I sit on the chair and laid my head to my hands. "Why is the headache soo strong?" Clint thought he will die in any second. "Oh, you finally awake, I thought that I killed you by mistake." I looked up and it was Tanner but after he saw my face his smile left his face. "You look...terrible and I think that I shouldn't mix drugs together next time. "He handed me some pills and I took them, I didn't trust him but the headache was torturing me. "I need to fix you a little bit before we will went to Adam."