Chapter 529

Once Matt has been released from the hospital and is back at home:
Matt's POV: As I walk out of the washroom after brushing my teeth, I smile when I see the twins in their cribs at the end of our bed. Going to rub Hannah's forehead, I smiled at her. "Hey princess, daddy's home and he's going to be okay." I then went to kiss her forehead and just smiled at her. I then proceeded to walk over to Gabriel's crib and did the same. That's when I heard Louie come upstairs. "Daddy?" Turning to look at him, I smiled. "Hey bud, you okay?" Louie then ran over to me as I bent down. "I heard you went to the hospital. Daddy okay?" 

I nodded as I went to hold him. "Yeah, I'm okay bud. I just needed more water." I then went to pick him up and smiled at him before kissing his forehead. "You want to stay here with me and mommy tonight? You look like you want me to hold you in my arms." Louie nodded I said that before cuddling up to me. That's when I heard Gabby come out of the washroom. I smiled at her and then went to put my hand out. "I think we aren't going to be alone in our bed tonight." Gabby laughed when I said that and smiled at Louie. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Rubbing Louie's back, I smiled as I held him close. Carrying him to bed, I smiled as I went to sit down with him before slipping into bed. Laying down on my chest, Louie cuddled up to me and just held me close. "Daddy's okay bud. I promise." He agreed and nodded when I said that. Kissing his forehead, I smiled at Gabby as she came to join me in bed,. "I think we just agreed to a sleepover without us even being asked." Gabby nodded when I said that before going to grab my IV. I then sighed and looked at her. "You heard the doctor. 1 week, IV drip when in bed."

I nodded when she said that. "At least we can take it out when we want to have fun." Gabby laughed when I said that and smiled at me. Leaning over me, she went to kiss me softly. "We are just going to go to bed okay? We are done for today." I nodded when she said that before going to grab her hand. "Sorry I ruined your birthday." Gabby then shook her head when I said that. "You didn't ruin my birthday so please stop saying that." I nodded and agreed with her. "Of course." Gabby then bent down and went to kiss me softly. "I love you." I smiled and nodded.

Walking around the bed, Gabby when went to get in next to me. Rubbing Louie's back, she smiled at him. "Can you lay down in between us buddy so that we can both cuddle up to you?" Louie nodded and agreed when Gabby asked him that. Moving in between us in bed, Louie went to lay down on his back. Meanwhile, me and Gabby moved closer to him before putting our arms across him. Kissing his head, I smiled as I had my entire family close to me. My wife and our first son in my arms, and our babies at my feet. This was my dream life and boy was I a lucky man.

Note to Readers:
Sorry that this was so short...I plan on writing longer ones from now on. Hope you keep enjoying. Also, if you have any ideas/wishes for storylines you want me to write...please send me a private message and I will consider them. Credit will be given for ideas send to me.