Chapter 514

Matt's POV: Once I finished feeding Gabriel that morning, I smiled as I made my way downstairs with him in my arms so that I could start some breakfast for me and Gabby. That's when I heard a knock at the door. Walking over, I was a bit confused when I saw it was Antonio and Louie. "Daddy!" I smiled at him when he said that. "Hey bud, how about you take your shoes off and then you can head upstairs to say happy birthday to mommy? You remember where?" Louie nodded when I asked him that before going to take off his shoes and running upstairs.

Antonio smiled as he looked at me. "Where's his room going to be? I looked at this place online. There are only a couple bedrooms on the second floor." I smiled when he asked me that. "He's at the very top. Our master bedroom is on the second floor with the twins and our guest bedroom." Antonio looked at me when I said that. "Oh, a guest bedroom eh? I laughed when he said that before letting him in. "You want to hold your nephew as I make breakfast or not?" Antonio agreed. "Let me just go wash my hands and then I will hold him while I sit on the couch."

I agreed with him. Going to close the door, I was stopped by my sister. "Oh, hey sis." Christie then smiled at me. "You were really going to close the door on me?" I then sighed. "I didn't see you because Antonio just got here. By the way, I expect you guys to be civil. I don't give a damn how or why you guys broke up...you are not ruining my wife's birthday by spending today arguing with each other!" They both nodded when I said that, agreeing with me. That's when I realized something. "Okay, where is my babysitting helpers?" Antonio then bit his lip. "Working."

I just sighed. "You are lucky that I have a pregnant couple coming today. Erin and Gabby can watch the kids today in bed. Jay can help us." Antonio agreed. "It'll be nice to see them." I then smiled at him. "Go wash your hands Antonio and then you can go say hi to Gabby. Christie, do the same and then you can sit on the couch with Gabriel while I make Gabby breakfast." Christie and Antonio both nodded when I said that, walking away to the kitchen so that they could wash their hands. Looking outside quickly to double check nobody was coming, I shut the door.

Walking over to the kitchen with Gabriel, I smiled at Antonio when I saw him reaching into the fridge to start breakfast. "You going to make breakfast?" Antonio then turned to look at me and nodded. "I didn't get Gabby a gift. I have been working so hard on this case that I forgot." I sighed when he said that. That's when Christie chirped in. "Another reason we broke up." I then turned to look at her. "Sit your ass down on that couch and sit down. I am not afraid to kick you out. Antonio stays because it's Gabby's birthday...if you guys fight, you are the one that leaves!"

Turning to look at me, Antonio seemed a bit shocked when I was that rough on my sister. "You okay man? You are normally not that rough on your sister." I nodded when he asked me that. "I am just tired. The babies didn't adjust that well last night and I was the one who was up with them all morning." Antonio was confused when I said that. "Not Gabby?" I shook my head. "Birthday girl got to sleep through the night." He smiled when I said that before going to grab some eggs. "Now, you are such a great husband." I agreed. "And I am also a great brother."

Walking over to the living room, I smiled as I went to give Gabriel to Christie. "When mom or Camila gets here...you are to hand him over. They haven't help him enough." She agreed and smiled. "I already had breakfast just to let you know Matt." I nodded and smiled. "Then how about you do us a favor and unpack that box in the corner? It has all of the new toys we just bought for the babies. There's a box for them in the corner. If you can unpack that...it'd be nice. Just remember that it's mostly assembling. This is all new things! So, do not break anything!"

Christie agreed with me and smiled as she carried Gabriel to the living room so that she could start unpacking the toys we had in the corner. Meanwhile, I went to check my phone when I felt it vibrate. 'Would you prefer if we kept Champ at home?' I bit my lip when I heard the text before going to yell up to Gabby. "Hey babe!" Gabby then sighed as she yelled down. "What's up Matt?" I then sighed. "Jay and Erin are coming to help. What do you want them to do with their dog Champ. Do you want them to keep him at home or can they bring him and keep him in the yard?" Gabby then stared at me. "Their dog ain't ruining my new yard! He can stay home!"

I agreed with her before going to send Jay a text. 'Can you keep him at home? Gabby's bday wish is that Champ doesn't ruin our NEW YARD.' Putting my phone back into my pocket, I walked back into the kitchen so that I could make me and Gabby some breakfast.