'Oh they all look so cute in this one?'

His  mom was behind you while her neck was resting your shoulder ...
You jumped from your position .. Your face all red... While she laughed...

'It's okay y/n chan...you can click as many pics as you want... '

While she continued showing you his picture and you both laughed while looking at it... It feels good talking to her..you don't spend much time with your mama because she is busy so it felt like a motherly bond with her..

'And this pic when he got wounded from fighting. This boy never fail to worry me' she said while putting her hand on her forehead...when you saw that pic a tint of red blush appeared on your face he looked really cute on this one... And her mom noticed it... She smiled when she saw you like that

It's 8:00 pm already and baji is not home

It's 8:00 pm already and baji is not home... You  both got really worried... His mother asked you stay here tonight but you politely declined because your mom is not home today so you can't leave the house... She got upset but then understood your position...

'You stood up and then thanked her '

You also apologized for your rude behaviour earlier...

'Am sorry I said something rude earlier'

'Rude earlier?'
She has no idea what you are talking about..

'I mean I said something mean earlier in heat of the moment and you cried because of it am sorry for it'

'Wait y/n you didn't remember what you said that time'

You looked down in embarrassment still don't know what you said... She laughed seeing you like that how can a person forget something which happened a couple hours ago..

'Well it's because you called me mom'
She said while passing a grin... You haven't processed the fact about what she just said... Mom mom  mom mom...

Trying to remember what you said that time....

'No he is not home yet but-'

'Do you know where he is right now  MOM'

MOM MOM MOM....

Your face turned red while your eyes started circling smoke coming out from your head... She saw you and started laughing....

'Am sorry... Am sorry x10'

'Why are you apologizing... I really loved it... Call me mom from right on..kay? '

She said while coming closer to your face and passing a grin... You looked down blushing a bit and said...

'Ummm if you don't mind mo m mom...'

her eyes widened and she smiled...

'you are like my daughter anyways so why not...well wait you are my daughter '
You blushed really hard... And she was smiling while looking at you thinking... She is really a nice girl how did keisuke even  pulled her up...