Izuocha (⌐■-■)

Title: sleepover
No one pov

It's a normal day for class 1A today but it were a happy day for our cinnamon roll aka Izuku midoriya because he gonna have a sleepover with uraraka tonight, imagine how lucky you are to have sleepover alone with your crush. "Hey Deku!" Uraraka shout to him as she go out of the classroom with Tsuyu "Hey uraraka and Tsuyu!" Deku greet both of the girl as they standing Infront of him "can Tsuyu also be in our sleepover today?" Uraraka ask innocence that can make anyone say no to it "u-uh sure!" Deku say nervously because it supposed to be him and uraraka but suddenly Tsuyu give Deku a 'I have my eye on you' glare as she thought that something gonna happen between the two of them. "so when will we start our sleepover?" Tsuyu ask as she still glare at deku for uraraka safety "w-why not at 6?" Deku stuttering a bit because of Tsuyu glare while uraraka just nod as she took Tsuyu with her to pack some stuff for the sleepover 'I nearly die if uraraka didn't take her away' Deku thought himself as he go to his dorm to clean up the room and prepare some snack,movie, blanket and pillow.
--------------------------•
Ding dong
Deku dorm bell ringing and he quickly open the door "hello Deku!" Uraraka and Tsuyu say as they brought their sleeping bag and pajamas "come in guys!" Deku say letting both of them in his room "thanks for letting me join in the sleepover" Tsuyu say while putting down all her sleepover stuff same as uraraka "no problems Tsuyu" Deku say nervously as he gonna get another glare from Tsuyu "wow,you do have a lot of allmight figure and poster" Uraraka say looking around Deku room and Deku just sit in his bed shyly of his allmight obsession "why were you only invite uraraka to your sleepover and not the other?" Tsuyu ask curiously as she look straight to Deku eye to find an answer from him "I uh, thought that I want to spend s-some time alone with uraraka" Deku say nervously with a pink shade of blush on his cheek same as uraraka "uh huh, I'm not gonna let that happen" Tsuyu say as she hug her bestie uraraka to proctect her at all cost "guys, let just forget bout this and watch some movies" Uraraka say trying to escape from Tsuyu hug and also want to make the situation less awkward.
--------------------------•
They have watch movies and making funny joke until 10 pm now but they doesn't realize bout how long has it been "guys,I'm tired" Uraraka say as she yawn cutely like a little sleepy kitten "let's go to sleep now" Deku say as he head to the bathroom to brush his teeth while the girl were cleaning the mess and preparing their sleeping bag "Goodnight guys" Uraraka say as she drove herself into a deep sleep meanwhile Tsuyu were taking the cute picture to send it at the group and Deku was adoring the cute sleeping uraraka before he go to sleep, same as Tsuyu.