Part 3

Gently, he removed Xie Lian's robes, revealing his beautiful body; as white as the purest white jade, soft and supple, his state of arousal giving it a rosy glow, his sweat glistening under the spiritual lights. He was slender but muscular, looking more so without his robes on, his chest and abdomen moving up and down quickly with his breathing. His feverish skin was giving off a fresh scent, like a recently plucked flower.

Hua Cheng rest his face against Xie Lian's chest, rubbing it with this nose and lips, touching with his other hand slowly and deliberately, till he reached one of Xie Lian's nipples. He started rubbing it, playing with it with his fingers relentlessly, his mouth on the other nipple, licking around it softly, pressing his wet lips against it, kissing it, biting it teasingly. Xie Lian kept trembling slightly and moaning quietly, his hands now grabbing Hua Cheng's robes firmly.

His roaming hand went down to Xie Lian's abdomen and around his waist, and between playing with his nipples, he kept kissing Xie Lian on the lips long and deep a few times. Xie Lian, still grabbing Hua Cheng's robes, barely breathing, managed to say, "San Lang, take, your robes, off... I want, to, touch you... too."

Hearing this, a smile slowly widening on his face, Hua Cheng lifts himself up, sitting on his knees in front of Xie Lian, and says, "Come and take them off yourself."

Xie Lian blushed but didn't protest, and, feeling bold by his arousal, got up too, taking Hua Cheng's robes off, putting on a serious face, his eyes lowered. His breathing hitched seeing Hua Cheng's upper body, skin as white as snow, unblemished but for a few scars. He was also slender but more muscular, showing he had a life of hardship, his chest and arms looking powerful.

Xie Lian pressed his body against Hua Cheng's as if he wanted to touch as much as he could in one go. He wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng's shoulders, touching them, touching his chest, his hands going down, and he rested his face against him. Hua Cheng stayed still, as if not to scare Xie Lian off, also wrapping his arms around Xie Lian's waist, roaming hands on his back and all the way up his neck.

With a swift move, Hua Cheng lied down keeping Xie Lian sitting on top of him; with both of them wearing only flimsy underpants, their urge for pleasure was plain to see! Flustered, feverish and out of breath, eyes mad with desire, Xie Lian looked stunning, his long hair cascading all around Hua Cheng, while he wildly kept kissing and touching him, extremely alluring.

Hua Cheng just couldn't get enough of looking, and after a while Xie Lian cries, "Stop looking at me...", and dives back to bed beside Hua Cheng, burying his face between Hua Cheng's ear and shoulder. Hua Cheng laughed and putting his left arm under Xie Lian's head, embraced him, still pressing his body against Xie Lian's, kissing and touching him, full of lust.

He said, softly, "If you don't want me to look at you then I'll do something else.", his right hand going down, touching and firmly holding on Xie Lian's manhood. Xie Lian tensed, that touch flaring unspeakable pleasure, and he exhaled heavily, hands pressed onto Hua Cheng's chest. Hua Cheng just kept holding it, rubbing and squeezing it lightly, then harder, while holding Xie Lian with his left arm, kissing and biting Xie Lian's earlobes. After tensing at first, Xie Lian was starting to feel numb.

"Do you want me to do this instead? Hmm?" Hua Cheng asked, and then, teasingly added, "I can stop if you want...", knowing well enough he wouldn't be asked to stop. Xie Lian knew Hua Cheng knew he wouldn't ask him to stop, but he wasn't thinking straight, and he's been erect since they first started kissing a while ago, even leaking a little, so although he didn't know it, he still wanted it so badly...

"No no no don't stop... don't stop..." he whispered.

Hua Cheng whispered back, "Do you like it? Does it feel good?"

Xie Lian just sighed and smiled with his eyes closed, and, summoning all his courage, slipped his left hand down to Hua Cheng's crotch. He was naturally very erect too, and moist, ready to break free of his underpants, and at being touched, his whole body shivered slightly. He closed his eye slowly, and sucking a breath, whispering again, "Your Highness..."

Hua Cheng's reaction made Xie Lian's confidence soar. Still smiling, he carried on touching and feeling Hua Cheng's shape and size all over, and by now Hua Cheng was doing the same to him, and between sighs, he said by his ear, "You're not being shy are you..." Xie Lian smiled and kissed him, biting his lips teasingly, "I want San Lang to feel good too..."

Hua Cheng said quietly by Xie Lian's ear, "Will you let me have this body of gold?"

Xie Lian sighed, "This body of gold is all yours..."

He held Xie Lian tighter, and grabbing his underpants, said, "Let's get rid of these, they're in our way". Xie Lian nodded and lifted himself up, helping Hua Cheng to remove his underpants, looking down and realising he had never seen himself like this...

Hua Cheng paused and looked too, a satisfied smile on his face, and removed his own underpants; Xie Lian looked, and felt his heart beating faster and his whole body burning even more. They embraced, pressing their bodies with urgency, not getting enough, their roaming hands now going down between their thighs, feeling each other, grabbing each other's bottoms, unstoppable.

"Your Highness..." Hua Cheng asked, between heavy breaths, "Do you know how is it that two men may please each other?" He stayed still to hear what Xie Lian had to say.

Xie Lian nodded. He knew, of course. How couldn't he? He spent 800 years down on the Mortal Realm, and not locked in a palace, shielded from all earthly matters. So on his wanderings, he had heard much, and even seen things by accident a few times. Specially in the army, where even men with wives and children sometimes fall to deep, slumbering urges. But because of his path of cultivation, the pleasures of the flesh never bothered him at all. Still, he knew...

Hua Cheng then asked, looking at him, caressing his face, "So you know there are two ways then. What do you want to do?", then he added, kissing Xie Lian, "Either way for me is good".

Now Xie Lian blushed violently, his face burning. One thing was to play along Hua Cheng's kisses and caresses, and admit he had some knowledge of marriage chamber matters. Another was discussing them just like that, making a fool of himself! Xie Lian resorted to burying his face in Hua Cheng's hair again, saying in a low voice, "San Lang, you do it. I want you to do it. Take me there... all the way."

Hua Cheng tilted his head and looked at Xie Lian's face, and said, gently, "Is it what you want?", and Xie Lian nodded. Then he said, "At first, you might find it awkward, or even painful." He paused, then said, caressing Xie Lian's face, "I'll do my best to make it good for you. Trust me You Highness."

Xie Lian smiled and said, "I trust you." And kissed Hua Cheng long and deep again, pressing their bodies together, carrying on just where they stopped. Hua Cheng put his left arm under Xie Lian's head again, like before, embracing him, his right hand going around Xie Lian's body. Now they had reached this point, Xie Lian felt incredibly aroused, and eager, hungry for Hua Cheng, his whole body at the same time numb and alert, not thinking, just anticipating pain and pleasure, trembling softly.

Hua Cheng broke their kiss, and slowly and deliberately put his own finger on Xie Lian's mouth, sticking it in and out a few times. Xie Lian played along, and before he could realise it, Hua Cheng got his finger rubbing around Xie Lian's behind, teasing it, sticking the finger in it briefly, then deeper, with swift movements, stimulating Xie Lian's body in a way he never thought possible. It was awkward, but felt strangely good, and Hua Cheng whispered, "Relax..."

Xie Lian felt numb again and instinctively shifting his bottom towards Hua Cheng, twisting his body and lifting his leg over Hua Cheng's hand, as to make what he was doing easier... Hua Cheng chuckled, and kept doing it deeper, stronger, faster, his left arm crossing on Xie Lian's chest to support him better. After a while doing that and seeing Xie Lian was totally at ease, he bit his earlobe, and said, his voice cracking up with lust, "Do you want to try something else? Something... bigger...?"

Naturally Xie Lian knew what he meant; he was enjoying what was happening, and he wanted to try Hua Cheng's all, so he nodded, his heart beating faster. Hua Cheng said, "Hold on to me then", then removed his finger, grabbing onto Xie Lian's waist to bring him closer, really pressing against his body harder; his hand disappeared, and Xie Lian felt something else pressing fiercely against his behind. He tensed again, and just heard by his ear, "Relax", and then, "Trust me".