If he wants to, he's going to smoke here. It's his risk. If he gets caught, it's his problem. Then why am I so nervous?

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and there's this uncomfortable feeling in my ears. That tells me something bad is going to happen soon and I'm not in the mood of getting caught by the police.

Or maybe it's something a lot more serious than the police.

No, no, it can't be what I'm thinking it is. I'm probably just getting paranoid. I focus back on Len and give him the pack. The biggest smile pops on his face when he looks down on them like I gave him a fucking Christmas present.

I smile at his reaction and shake my head, but then I hear something. My head shoots to the direction of the noise, seeing it was something from the trees behind the non-stop. Like somebody was walking over dry leaves.

"Hey, maniac. The fuck is wrong with you today?"Len gets my attention again and I look back at him.

"I thought I saw something."I mumble, pulling out my new pack of cigarettes and taking out one. I already smoked around 2 of them.

Len doesn't seem bothered at all. He just gives it a glance and shrugs it off. Of course, he wouldn't be worried. He's just as fucked as me, but weed seems to cloud his judgement. As much as we try to ignore it we're in deep shit.

Because of him.

"Probably nothin'. Are you sure you don't want to?"he suggests again, pointing the little box at me, but I shake my head again.

I just rest my back on the car again, trying to relax a little. I take a drag of my cigarette, feeling the smoke burning my throat and fogging my mind a little, just like I need it. I run my hands through my hair, trying not to think about it anymore. But it's pretty hard, especially when I keep hearing fucking noises from there.

No, don't look. It's probably in your head.

But then I hear voices.

"Fuck it."I mutter under my breath before I open the backseat of my car to take what I need.

I open the black leather bag, pulling out two guns and tugging them in the waistband of my pants before anyone is able to see them. I don't care if I'm just paranoid anymore, I'm going to check what the fuck is going on there. And Len is helping me.

When I get out and look back at him, he has a smirk on his face, probably knowing what I'm thinking.

"We goin'?"he nodded his head at the source of noise.

"Yeah."I breathe out before I head to the side of the small building.

"Let's get the party started."Len suddenly yells, making me stop and look at him with a 'what the fuck' expression. He stops too and whisper-shouts "Oh sorry. Let's get the party started."

Aylin Russel

"You know this is the worst idea you're ever had, right? And you've had some pretty bad ones."my annoying brother said as he was driving me to his house.

I was on the passenger seat, ignoring what he says and looking out the window. I really didn't want his lecture ass right now. My hands were holding my backpack with white knuckles, my legs were hugged to my chest and I felt so tired, but I didn't want to sleep at the same time.

I just watched the other cars drive past us, covered in a yellow-ish light by the streetlamps. I was thinking about today, how all the emotions I had were drained from me and now I just felt nothing.

I was happy at some point, when I was drawing in my sketchbook on the big swing in our front garden. Then I was angry when my father told me the news. Then I was sad, so sad I ran away. Then I was feeling freedom, walking around the beach without a direction or clue, waiting for someone with a car to drive by. Then my brother called me and told me he had a place for me to stay.