Chan - "Guess Who?"

Start from the beginning

So his name is Bang Chan...

"Ok we're completed! Folks, y'all already know game called 'Guess who?' A person gets to stand in the middle, blindfolded. And another person gets to do whatever they want with the participant: touch, hug even kiss.l if you're brave enough. And they have to guess who it is." They listened as Jisung explained.

Were you the only one who has never played this before?

"Hani I don't wanna play this with a bunch of strangers!" You whispered to her.

"What's wrong with playing with these strangers? It's even better cuz you'll never get to see then again anyways. Just enjoy girl!" You sat properly, fidgeting with your fingers.

They played three rounds which you didn't really participated in, neither did Chan. So far, everyone has guessed the person right and all they did was either touch or hug.

"Anyone new wants to volunteer?"

"Y/n!" Chaeri yelled while pointing at you.

You secretly pulled a strand of her long hair.

"Ouch!"

And that's how you ended up standing in the center, blindfolded. You thought about turning off the hot shower as a revenge.

Your heart started beating faster. You flinched slightly when a pair of warm hands took yours and placed them on something hard below.

It's the thighs you perverts. You raised your eyebrows under the blindfold. Damn, those are a pair of rock hard thighs...

You liberated your eyes as soon as you don't feel their presence anymore and scanned the people around you. Your eyes landed on Minho. He's got some thick thighs and they look exactly how they feel like, you thought.

"M-minho?"

"That's correct!"

You were surprised that you guessed that right.

"Bang Chan next!"

You sat back down next to Hani and she smirked at you.

"I hate you."

"Lies." Hani snickered.

Chan gave Changbin and Minho a look. They watched as he stood in the middle this time. You couldn't help but to stare at his built body.

As soon as he was blindfolded and everyone sat down, they waited once again for someone to go up there. Yet no one moved. You looked around and made eye contact with Changbin. He pointed at you to step forward. You pointed at yourself again and he nodded. You saw the rest of the people nod in agreement. They must've planned this...

You gulped before you stood up and went in front of Chan. Woah...that's all you thought in your head. His lips moved around as he waited. As you thought of it, being a little bold won't cause any harm am I right? ;)

You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a hot kiss, causing the witnesses to scream, especially Hani. She did not see that coming.

You felt butterflies in your stomach when he kissed back. You pulled away, biting your lip. You ran back to your seat, blushing hard and clung onto Hani.

"Now that's my bestie! You went all in up there Y/n!" She mumbled.

When it was time for Chan to guess, he pretended to have a hard time figuring put who it was.

"It was...Yeji?"

"Wrong! It was Y/n! Now get yo asses to the other room and stay there for 2 minutes." Jisung claimed and you jerked your head up.

"W-what?"

"When the guesser guesses wrong, they have to go into a room with the person who played with them for 2 minutes."

"Y-you never said that!" You tried to protest as they start pushing you to the shack.

"Everyone knew the rules tho."

"Good luck~" They closed the door behind you and you were left with him.

Your heart was pounding out of your chest.

"Are you ok?" Chan asked.

"You did that on purpose, did you?" You glared at him.

It was his intention to lose, but you didn't know the penalty. You've never played this stupid game.

"Whaaat?" He acts innocent and you scoffed.

"I didn't expect you to kiss me. I got addicted to it, so I couldn't help it."

You started blushing hard in embarrassment. He came closer that made your back hit the wall.

"Can you show me again? I wanna see you this time."

You didn't fight back when Chan pulled you closer by your waist, closing the gap. He leaned closer and slightly brushed his lips against yours.

He didn't lean in yet as he was waiting for your response. So you just pressed your lips against his and kissed him. Chan smiled in the kiss. He actually wanted you to make a move. Chan was more than happy that you did.

Your lips moved in sync and your arms made their way to wrap around Chan's neck while his hands slid down onto your hips. His tongue was asking for entrance and you tensed up as you let him explore your mouth.

He started going down to your jaw and then to your neck, sucking on some part and you practically let out a shaky moan as he found your sweet spot. Chan smirked before he started sucking and biting that part, leaving a hickey.

He pulled away and glanced at it while smiling in satisfaction.

"Did you have to do that?" You pouted and placed a hand on the mark on your neck.

"I claimed you as mine now. Don't hide it."

Your heart pounded as he smiled at you.

"Times up!!" You jumped a little at Hyunjin busting the door open with an amused grin on hid face.

"Call me." Chan mumbled and threw a wink before you two left the shack.