Chapter 02

"what!"
Lin Luan exclaimed and suddenly sat up from the bed, her sweat-soaked hair sticking to her pale face, her bright eyes also panicked.
However, the only thing that catches the eye is a neat bedroom, light blue floral wallpaper, white desk wardrobe, warm yellow morning light scattered on the bed through the light window screens, reflecting a floating and sinking light and shadow.
Lin Luan stared at the rippling light and shadow in a daze, and it took a long while to slowly recover.
She lifted the quilt and got out of the bed, walked straight to the French window, and looked out through the flimsy window screen.
In September, the sky is blue and clear, and the sun is warm and bright. There are lush trees and green lawns everywhere in the community park. There are also a few early morning exercises doing stretching exercises on the open space.
There is no dim and suppressed sky, no foul smell, and no carrion, hideous and terrible man-eating monster.
With the breeze caressing, Lin Luan's violently beating heart in her chest finally slowly calmed down. She turned her head and glanced at the electronic calendar on the desk, which clearly showed 2018, September 23, 07:16.
After taking a long breath, she turned and walked into the bathroom, took off her sweaty pajamas, and stood under the shower almost reverently, letting the warm water wash her body over and over again.
This is the fifth day after her rebirth, and there are still 360 days before the end of the world!
These days, she had the same nightmare almost every night, in which she returned to that bloody night again and again...
And she also went from the disbelief and panic when she first awakened from a nightmare, to crying in ecstasy, worrying about gains and losses, and then accepting so peacefully as she is now.
Lin Luan stretched out her hand to wipe off the water stains on her face, and looked at her familiar but unfamiliar self in the mirror.
She is not beautiful in length, her eyebrows and phoenix eyes are a bit cold and arrogant, and Qiong's nose and lips are warm and playful. She has black and supple waist-long hair. She is thin but well-proportioned and tall. She is 19 years old everywhere. It is full of vitality, and is not tortured by the cruel life, skinny and haggard.
Looking at herself like this, it seemed that the pain and struggle of those five years was just a nightmare she had, but...
Lin Luan slowly raised her hand and stroked her heart.
The sharp pain from the piercing in the previous life seemed to reverberate in the chest cavity, but the wound had been replaced by a scarlet tattoo.
This is a horny phoenix. The phoenix head and wings stretch along the slightly protruding rib cage all the way to the collarbone, while three flaming feathers wrap around half of her left arm along the left shoulder, red and white like fire. The skin is so dazzling that her slender and green body reveals a strange wild charm.
What is even more strange is that the shape of this phoenix is ​​exactly the same as the pattern on the jade pendant she has worn since she was a child.
Yupei is inherited from her family's ancestors. She passed down from daughters to men. Her mother said that their ancestors believed in and worshiped the phoenix very much. Whenever they give birth to a daughter, the name must be related to birds, which means that birds will lead the phoenix. "Luan" came from this.
But her mother didn't tell her that Yu Perry also hid a vacuum chamber that could hold storage, which she only occasionally discovered after the end of the world.
At that time, except that the person knew, she didn't tell anyone else, everyone thought she had awakened the spatial power.
At the beginning of the last days, space supernatural beings are very rare, and her space is many times larger than other people's. It also has a quality-preserving function, and food stored in it will not deteriorate and become corrupted for a long time.
So she has been able to enjoy the real beauty with that jade pendant for two years. Until later, more and more people have awakened the space powers, and they can continue to improve their advancement. Not only the storage volume of the space becomes larger, but the time for quality assurance is increasing. The longer it is, it can even use space to protect itself and attack.
A space supernatural person like her, who has no power to bind a chicken, soon became a burden, except for that person, no team was willing to take her out of the task.
In those two years, she was very conflicted. She hated him and hated him, but also had to rely on him for survival.
Later, the person died. She relied on a little material and hard work in the space, and struggled to live for another half a year. Until the last material ran out, she also fell ill in bed. Those former companions wanted to send her off. Go to the Ability Research Institute in exchange for new potions for them to improve their abilities.
Fortunately, in the end, she woke up in time and awakened the fire-type supernatural power because of a blessing in disguise. Although she could not escape death, she at least didn't make the beasts cheaper.
Unexpectedly, she came back from the dead!
When she opened her eyes again, she had been reborn and returned to six years ago. The jade pendant was nowhere to be seen, but a phoenix tattoo appeared on her chest.
The phoenix bathed in flames, and Nirvana was reborn. Although it was a fantasy, it happened to her in real life.
Lin Luan turned off the shower, pulled the bathrobe to wrap herself tightly, and wiped her wet hair randomly behind her head.
With a thought, she was in a desert that was isolated from the world in the next instant.
This self-contained little world is the size of an international football field. On top is a chaotic sky curtain surrounded by clouds and fog, like a semi-elliptical hood, blending with the surrounding dense fog, and underfoot is a piece of fire burned. The scorched and cracked ground was flat and barren when you looked around.
This space was only available after her rebirth. After she accidentally came in, it looked like this had been burned by the fire.
In addition, there are two small spaces hidden in the thick marginal fog. One of them is the secret room used for storage in her previous life. It is about the size of a basketball court and has a quality-preserving function, but living things cannot enter, like a time. Static vacuum environment.
The other is a karst cave, not big, only ten square meters, in which there is a pond where spring water gathers.
There is no distinction between day and night, and the temperature has always been around 25 degrees. Although there is no sun, there is plenty of light. From time to time, you can feel the breeze moving between your hair. Her psychic power was fully sensed.
With this space, she will undoubtedly provide another guarantee for her survival in the last days.
Lin Luan walked toward the edge, accurately passing through the dense fog into the cave.
In this mist, only a place that is one meter wide can pass through, and other places are like a transparent wall erected, completely obstructed.
In the cave, the spring water trickles and the pond water is crystal clear to the bottom.