30 more. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE :)

Hi! Thanks for reading my last chapters, this one isn't going to be that long but I'll try to do as many as possible. Also check out my other stories if you can :)

200. If the server is counting, yell out random numbers to get them confused

201. Say "WHAT!" To everything they say to make them repeat everything

202. Walk in shouting, "OHH LA LA"

203. Be clumsy and knock everything over

204. Act like you have a brain disorder, and if they look at you weirdly, smile innocently and walk out.

205. be stupid

206. Accuse them of 'Glue Sniffing Addictions' when heaps of people are around

207. Tell them that  "it's okay" and that you'll "take care of their little problem" infront of everyone

208. Investigate how slow you can make a croaking noise

209. Ask to sample a bag of chips then say you don't like it. Repeat and repeat.

210. Run out of the store when they ask you what you want

211. order, then when you're about to pay, look at them and scream, "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!" And then run out.  (@bug717)

212. when you get your sub, or any food you get from there. Lick it constantly and walk out

213.talk in 3rd person

[A/N: I am sorry if I repeat things. I guess you guys can read faster than I can write so I'm sorry! I forget everything. Let's just say it's not an elephant's memory.]

214. Bring in your best friend wearing a leash and pull them along with you saying "come, dog."

215.drop a marble and say "oh shit! My glass eye!"

216. If you actally have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally.

217. wear a t-shirt like the people behind the counter and insist that you work there.

218. wear a t-shirt saying "I am better than everyone in this pathetic subway shop"

219. buy some traffic cones and place them around the ordering place. Say it is restricted, except for VIP's. Make sure to wear a crown and a cape. (Maybe even a staff)

220. Write 'X - Buried treasure' on the ground outside

221. Post a document on the window of the shop and claim that you have a missing dog. (Who is actually your friend you brought in earlier). Ask for them to put it around the store so people notice and look for your pet.

223. ask if you can draw everyone that comes in. If anyone says yes, have them sit down and draw a couple of scribbles.

224. A funner way of playing the drawing game is actually not looking one bit at the drawing itself and just keep your eyes locked on your customer.

225. Then ask to draw the cashier. (not suitable for actual artists. Or atleast pretend to be complete crap)

226. Wait about 2 months from your last visit to subway and ask for the guy/girl who served you last time.

227. Ask if they can put foodcolouring in mayonaise

228. Occasionally bob your head like a parakeet

229. Wear a lot of cologne

230.  Act sassy

ATTENTION! I have no more ideas!! Please post more and more suggestions. More chapters will be coming out. I am hoping to have each chapter have 30 ways! SUGGEST SUGGEST

SHARE THIS BOOK AROUND! AND FAN, VOTE AND COMEDY.

PLEASE ALSO READ MY OTHER BOOKS. IF YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY OTHER BOOKS! THANKS GUYS! I WILL UPDATE SHORTLY :)