The show

After today's episode, my whole insta feed is filled with Makers should apologize for the stunt they pulled today,the Makers need to apologise for couple of things.
They have always shown the sensitive topics so casually.

1) Suicide attempts by Raavi. Dude Dev was the reason of abetment of suicide.
It comes under section 306 if any person commits suicide, whoever abets the commission of such suicide, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine, it just too deep, ik it's just a show but the topic is very sensitive
So let go of punishment, this person just casually said a sorry & others acted so normally the very next day as if nothing happened.

2)  infertility is another very sensitive topic, they were actually degrading women who can't bare a child.

3 ) Suman kaki attempting suicide, so that her son plans a baby, who does that? Even for this Suman kaki too can be imprisoned.

4) Deva worshiping Dhara that was so wrong, no one does that. Next to God, thy parents, but we don't literally worship them.
Whom are they worshiping a selfish, self obsessed & manipulative lady?
The violence they propogate in the name of 'parental love is extremely wrong.

5) Shiva manhandling Raavi, we all know why he did that but still it was wrong.

6) The way Suman kaki is reacting now days is not acceptable.

7) Shiva kicking sindoor, though m not a hindu but I know it's significance & importance it holds in a married woman's life.

Makers have stoop so low to show Dhara the perfect person & Gaura the perfect couple that they aren't realizing that they are hurting people's sentiments & believes.

I have said this before too that we are surrounded by media oriented world, we co-relate ourselves to the characters, so it is quite obvious that people will voice out what is wrong.

Makers will be tired of apologizing yet the list won't end..

What are your thoughts on this?

Is it just me or u guys too think like this?

Do let me know in the comment section below.

Love,
Ur new writer 😊