Are You Ok?

Everything was cool, all good in practice when the coach suddenly called Goshiki. Goshiki who did nothing wrong, came to the coach and had a conversation with him.

The coach : Goshiki, are you sure you're doing well your practice? Because of what I saw, it was clearly something a novice could do....

Goshiki eyes widened

Also the coach : So now you will do three times more work than you did before.

Goshiki (without even ask why) : Okay coach!

And he went to his training.

Some months has past, and every week the coach asked him to do more and more. And Goshiki did what he asked.

Goshiki, him, were always thinking of things like "did I do good? Is it enough strength? Will I finally get some rest?"

Everyone, every day, didn't even asked why he did so much work. But, one day in months, someone finally ask...

???: Hey Goshiki, are you ok?

Goshiki : Huh? Oh uh yes! Yes I am Ushijima-San!

Ushijima : Are you sure? Because you seem exhausted.

The coach: Ushijima! Let Goshiki be! His just doing what I asked!

Ushijima :.... Alright coach...

Goshiki : Thanks for caring Ushijima San!

Ushijima : You're welcome Goshiki...

Hey! Here's Lucie Cristaline! I hope you're doing well! So I wil do a part! And I hope you will like it! Also, you will know what will happen to Goshiki in the other part!