Rivals {pt.3}

Beginne am Anfang

"You don't have any idea about all of this, do you?" She asks and laughs.

"Not really. I admit. "I can't even imagine going through any of that."

"Of course you don't." She laughed. "you always had everything you wanted, didn't you?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Your parents have a good marriage?"

"Hmm..." I say. "they're mostly away on business trips and stuff, but it's nice whenever they're around."

"Gosh, I'm jealous." She says. "Why'd you become a fuckboy?"

"It wasn't because I was depressed or whatever... I just... I started having fun."

She laughs. "And you think I'm bad."

I hit her playfully.

"That hur- achoo!" She stops and sneezes.

I chuckle.

"Kyeopta." I mutter and take my jacket off. I hand it to her.

"Take it."

"You'll be cold if I do." She says

"I still have full sleeves, you- you don't even have sleeves!" I notice. "Why're you wearing sleeveless dresses in the middle of winter?!" I chide.

"Woah, calm down. I didn't have anything else." She says and takes my jacket.

"So...are you going back to your aunt's house?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes, I mean, where else can I go? she mutters.

"You can.... stay with me if you want." I say hesitantly.

"Jeez, Jimin...Thank you, but I can't." she says.

"Please Y/N. I insist." I request her. "It's like a peace offering for what I did."

"I've already forgiven you, Chim."

"Y/N! I want you to stay! I don't want you to go back there and get hurt."

She stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing... It's just... It's been so long since I felt like someone cared about me."

"I care about you." I say and stare back.

She smiles thinly and takes a step closer to me. She raises her heels to reach my height and pecks me on the tip of my nose.

I feel color rising to my cheeks.

"So you'll stay?" I ask.

"Yeah." She nods. "And wait, are you blushing?" she asks with an eyebrow raised.

"No! i-it's because it's cold." I quickly say as she laughs and teases me.

-At Jimin's mansion gate-

"Woah!" she says with wide eyes.

"You live here?" she asks me.

"why would I bring you here then?" I ask.

"Right." she says still shocked.

"Let's go inside then." I say and she nods.

"You can sleep in here tonight." I say pointing at a room and she nods.

"And....where is your room?" she asks.

"Why do you wanna know that?" I smirk.

She hits my shoulder and says "Where will I go if I want any help, you pervert?"