(Chapter 34) The Craving

(Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I promise this chapter will not disappoint in the Smut and gore department ;) )

Feeling your heart racing as you felt your feet leave the ground, you could only hear the sound of running water from the shower and the low chuckles from your beloved. 

You squirm slightly but soon give up in your mistresses grip, feeling her eyes all over you; 

"Darling, no matter just how much I want this, I'm still wary of your recovery", your whole body aking with desire, your form trembling within her hold doing everything in your power to resist your urges. 

"But darling i... need you" the was her tongue rolled at her words, her flickering golden eyes, the smirk plastered to her lips, and her knowledge of what those words would do to you.

Almost as though you were the animal, feeling the desires take over your resonantly, meeting your mistress in a passionate kiss, exploring her lips like never before as you had been hungry for years and only been allowed to eat. 

Taking a first full of your lover's damp hair, pulling her closer, whispering in her ear, "well, in that case, my love" you could not finish your sentence before being pushed up agents the shower wall; it was a fight for dominance, one you were not going to lose. 

Pushing back agents your mistress, in continuous kisses, each one leaving you in true ecstasy, it felt like forever since you truly got to enjoy the taste of your beloved, from the sweet flavour of her lips to her delicious tongue. 

Her small whimpers and moans as she pushed back agents you, she clearly had been wanting you to misbehave in a chance to show you who you belonged to. 

Feeling the cold marble of the shower wall agents your back only made you crave the warmth of your beloved, pulling her in closer until she could not go any further. 

Even with the height disadvantage, you still had your plan to finally dominate and pleasure your mistress, wrapping your legs around her waist, making sure not to hurt her healing wound. 

Pulling her away from your lips, nibbling her earlobe, feeding off the little whimpers she let out, even though she fought for dominance, she also just needed pleasure. 

Moving down to her neck, leaving soft kisses agents her skin, feeling the water pouring off her, circling your fingertips on her nipples, twisting and pulling gently. 

In truth, you truly loved her breasts, the way they felt to the feeling of them in your mouth; 

"I can't wait any longer", your Mistress whimpers a sense of urgency in her voice, looking into her eyes only to see pure lust. 

You nod in response, wriggling out of her grip, sliding down to the shower floor, picking yourself up, positioning yourself under your beloveds steaming heat. 

Her own juices dripping from her cunt, the craving for your own pleasure just melted away t be replaced with the desire to make your beloved feel good until she could take no more. 

Tilting your head up, and finally, you tasted your mistress after so long, making circles around her throbbing clit, feeling her things shake with pleasure. 

Moving two fingers in the place with her clitoris before your tongue dove deep into her heat, hearing your mistress let out a loud moan, biting her lip to try and contain herself. 

her inner walls pulsing on your tongue as you went in and out, her juices dripping into your mouth, 

"I can't- I'm - oh god" the adorable attempt of your mistress trying to form a sentence was truly something you would treasure, helping her ride out her orgasm, her things shaking as she held your head in place using you to keep her balance.