Chapter 4

Quick (A/N) before we start the ship will be madari X reader

————————————————————————

Nothing

"What the hell is wrong with you?" kaede says shocked "your more stupid then madari!" You laugh opening the cylinder and putting the bullet you took out back in the gun before closing it and placing it on the table "if your asking how I wasn't afraid" you laugh hard for a good 10 or 15 seconds "I just trusted in my ultimate luck!" Runa laughs "ultimate luck? That sounds stupid! If you put so much trust in your luck then do it again" you smile softly "ok if you insist" you pick up the now fully loaded gun and press the barrel against your head "wai-" yuriko shouts only getting cut off by you pulling the trigger.

Bang

The revolver miss fires causing the bullet to go through the cylinder instead of down the barrel completely destroying the cylinder and almost hitting madairi in the head.

You toss the now useless gun onto the table "I'll buy you a new one madari" you say calm as ever. You look up and see everyone in shocked silence "... You guys ok?" You ask completely oblivious. after another couple of awkward seconds madari bursts out laughing "that was fucking amazing!" She practical screams.

"So this is what you meant when you said ultimate luck?" kirari asks "I find your blind faith in your luck impressive" you blush slightly choosing to take that as a compliment "thank you president, but not to sound rude may I leave? My friends are probably waiting for me" you ask as the lunch break has just started, kirari nods and you turn around and leave, you heard outside because yumeko was in a gamble with someone and Mary was helping her.

You sit on a bench and quietly eat lunch while you're eating, madari sits next to you "hey eye patch" you say "what's up?" Madari smiles at you "(y/n) you said you'd buy me a new gun" she reminds you "so let's go" you giggle quietly "let me finish lunch first then we'll go, ok?" You say.

(Idk why I head cannon that you have to talk to madari like she's an impatient child or at least that's the best way to talk to her and I don't know why)

Madari lets out a big sigh "fine" she sits down next to you "so whatcha eating?" She asks leaning on against you to get a better look "oh just (favourite lunch) I made it myself, would you like some?" You ask with a bright smile, madari blushes slightly "urm sure if you don't mind" you nod giving her some. After the two of you finish lunch madari leads you to the front of the school.

You wait for madairi who pulls up on an expensive motorcycle and hands you a helmet which you put on before getting on the back of the bike and wrapping your arms around her waist.

You get to the gun store surprising quickly because on the way all the traffic lights were green and you didn't run into any traffic whatsoever.

You get off the bike and put the helmet away as madari does the second then she takes your hand without thinking and pulls you inside the store.

You giggle and blush as she takes your hand "pick whichever one you want" you smile brightly gently squeezing her hand causing her to blush "y-yeah I will" madari says with a soft smile.

After picking out a new revolver when paying for it you asked madari if she could get the two of you some drinks from the corner store next door to which she agreed. When she left the gun store you payed for the store and got the barrel of the gun engraved with 'madari' on it in fancy letters.

When it's done the store owner is about to close the case but you quickly put a piece of paper with you phone number on it inside the case.

You walk out the store with the gun in its case taking your drink from madari "thanks!" You smile taking her hand again, you don't know why holding her hand just felt right. You two walk around town talking about whatever for a little bit then head back to school on madari's bike before lunch ends.

When you get to school "hey madari, I had fun we should do this again sometime" you say madari seems slightly confused "y-you want to spend time with me?" She asks shocked "but my reputation as the crazy chick will rub off on you" you take her hand and rub your thumb over the top of her hand to calm her down "I don't care what others think about me, I want to spend time with you" you say tilting your head slightly and giving a closed eye smile causing madari to go bright red "t-then yeah I-I love to" madari says.

________________________________

(A/N)

I head cannon madari as being really fine and level headed when it comes to sex and the like, but gets all blushy and flustered with cutesy romantic stuff.