Avni - What are you doing neil....why are you here.....are you out of your mind...

Neil - Avni please go....leave me alone for sometime...

Avni got more angry seeing his state , as he was highly drunk.

She held his hand and moved him out of that bar

Neil - Avni...avni stop....avni i said leave me alone....

Avni walked outside but then neil removed his hand from her grip and shouted...

Neil - Avni maine kaha na leave me alone....tumhe samajh nhi aa rha......Tum ghar jaao.....

Avni - No Neil i am not going without you....or or ho kya gaya hai tumhe.....itni si baat pe tum drink krne lagoge toh kaise chlega....

Neil - Itni si baat.....avni ye itni si baat nahi hai mere liye.......

and this time there was pain in his words....avni felt the pain in his words. She stopped and looked in his eyes....while he was not meeting her eyes.....

Avni cupped his face ans looked in his eyes...

Avni - Neil....dekho i know....i know you are very protective about ber...i know you love your daughter.....but its okay Neil....she is fine....she is absolutely fine.....kuch nhi hua hai....

Neil removed her hands from his face and turned around....

Neil - Kuch nahi hua....lekin kuch nhi ho sakta tha avni.....i....i am not.....not a good fa...father...i..i am not a good husband.....

Neil was highly drunk and he was not in his senses...

Avni had tears in her eyes listening this....she went in front of him and consoled him....

Avni - Nahi Neil aisa....aisa kyu keh rhe ho.....isme tum...tumhari koi galti nahi hain...you are a good father Neil....you are...

Neil - Nahi avni....nahi......i am good for nothing....i am not a good father....Na main apni beti ko protect kar paya....na apne bete ko bacha paaya.....i have failed....i have failed as a father avni.....PEHLE EK ACHA HUSBAND NAHI BANN PAAYA...OR AB....NA EK ACHA PITA....

and with that neil.got completely shattered....he balimed himself for everything...and this thought is eating him from inside....

Avni was shocked to hear this......she got numb.....she didnt knew that neil was holding so much inside......she never knew that Neil still hold himself responsible for Ivaan's death...and she never knew that neil feels that he is good for nothing....

Avni got tears in her eyes...she started crying as she cant see him shattering like this.

Avni wiped her tears and held neil....

Avni (holdinh him) - Neil...neil please ghar chalo....its okay...sab rhik ho jayega....Come...lets go home....

Neil agreed and she drove them home. She brought him in their room and locked the door from inside.

Neil directly layed on bed and immediately fall asleep as he was under affects lf alcohol.

Avmi went near him , removed his shoes and gently kept his feets properly on bed.

She layed next to him and kept adoring him.

.....

Men never says anything , doesnt mean they dont feel anything. They tried to look strong from outside and do anything for their family...but in reality they also need some love and care. They will never say this but men also feel emotional, gets shatteted and broken. They also need someone to understand them and love them. But they will never accept this and will always behave tough from outside.