Punishments {part 2}♤

*knock knock knock*

Both you and Theo swiftly jumped from where you where causing the dagger to slit open your skin as you moved.

"ahh!" you yelled at the shock of it.

"Sorry, darling."

Before either of you could say anything to the person who stood outside of your room, the door came crashing down and a half-naked Draco Malfoy dragged in a tied up and blindfolded Harry Potter

"What the fuck!" both you and theo yelled at the men, 1 for interrupting you and 2 for how insane this was.

All he could respond with was "he needs punishing after what happened tonight"

And theo responded "so does she"

You could see both of their eyes lock as if they were talking to eachother yet no words were escaping either of the young mens lips. You and Harry looked eachother in the eyes, terrified, knowing exactly what was about to happen to them.

As their gaze broke, after what felt like an eternity, theo roughly began to untie the ropes that were still holding you strongly in place. Meanwhile, draco took the ropes wrapped around harry's hands and legs and used them to strap him to the chair.

Fast forward to a few minutes later and everybody in the room was completely naked, the lights were on a low red setting and you had been flipped over onto your stomach so your head is at the foot of the bed and tied back in place. Everybody was ready. Draco ripped off Harry's blindfold and walked over to you and wrapped it carefully around your deep e/c eyes.

Without warning theo proceeded to slap you as hard as possible across your left ass cheek making you moan out from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Then you began to feel hot breath stroke against you're marked neck and travel up to your ear. A small gentle touch from dracos soft lips sends shivers down your spine.

"you ready, darling?"

Gentle whispers, deep sensations, devilish thoughts, muffled moans to indicate yes.

Suddenly you felt something push up against your mouth, you knew everything that was going on at this moment but still it felt like you needed to know more.

Without warning Theo pulled on you legs as he pushed himself into you, rough and fast, giving no time for you to adjust. At the same time, draco thrusted his dick into your delicate mouth, hitting the back of your throat, muddling your moans and causing you to gag. As tingles spread across your entire body you couldnt help but give into the indescribable feeling. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you began to feel yourself arching your back up desperate for everything.

"good girl"

"slut"

"fuckkk"

A huge knot began to form in your stomach and your body began to cave in. As your walls tightened and your limbs became weaker the two men could tell you were about to reach your climax and sk were they. Their thrusts grew weaker and their sloppy moans because more prominent, bouncing off of the walls, echoing in a melody. At this point you had forgotten that harry was in the corner of the room watching all of this take place. It must have been so surreal to see all of this take place infront of your very eyes, you almost felt kinda bad for him. As lustful thoughts fill your mind you lose control and cum all over theo and he does too straight after you from the feeling. Not long after Draco finishes inside of your mouth, the salty juices squirt down the back of your throat with ease and you swallow every last bit of it.

You cant breathe. I mean it's no surprise after everything that just happened. Draco slowly walks over to harry, un tieing him and dragging him out of the room without saying a final word to us. Gone, as if this was normal to him. Theo then proceeds to untie you and as you look down at your side wrists you see they are covered in dark red rope burns along with everywhere else the rope touched. You lay back, enjoying the feeling of freedom, the pain beginning to kick in. You turn over the your side and Theo lays next to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"goodnight babe"

"mhmm"

"haha"

a/n- SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES, I JUST LOST MOTIVATION WITH  GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME <33