Chapter 3 ~ The next morning ♡

You woke up only to realise that it was the middle of the night and you weren't alone in the bed. Just then it hit you and you remembered everything that went down the night before but you decided to just ignore it and head back to sleep.

4 hours later

You were woken up to a light tapping on your shoulder and a faint whisper in your ear saying,

"Its time to wake up, baby."

You opened your eyes and stretched giving you a feeling of relief. You sat up and decided to get ready. By this time, Theo had already left  so you could have some privacy so you grabbed one of his jumpers and slipped it on with a pair of leggings. It smelt like him and you loved it. You couldn't help but cuddle you're face up to the soothing aroma coming from the clothing on your body.

As you were brushing your teeth in Theo's private bathroom, he walked in and hugged you from behind. In response you immediately spat out your toothpaste and enveloped him in a tight embrace.

"Thank you for last night." You said into his shirt, which made it muffled but he could still understand what you were saying.

He smiled and chose not to reply to you - instead he just tightened his hug around your head which was clearly his way of telling you he was welcome without actually having to use words. 

You gently pulled yourself out of the hug and Theo grabbed your hands and held them tight. You could tell he wanted to say something so you raised your eyebrows, curious of what he wanted to say.

"Erm y/n I was just wondering. Erm..." He was clearly trying to ask me a question but he seemed nervous which seemed weird for the man who was always bold and confident. Maybe you had brought out a soft side in him now?

"Ok, I'm gonna stop being a fucking pussy and just ask it. Y/n Y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

You're cheeked flushed bright red. A ginormous smile spread across your face. You put your head down and sighed for a moment before looking back up at Theo.

"Yes."