Bathroom & Bitches

Jada's POV

I gotta pee. I really have to pee. Why is this bitch talking so much when I haven to go to the bathroom so bad? I thougt while Tiffany was talking to me. Goodness, this is why no one likes her! All she does is drone on about the same thing everything she talks to you. I honestly don't care at all Eugina meet and greet she went to. But she is still my bestie 5ever. Lol jk! This girl would never be able to carry on a conversation with me that doesn't involve Eugina or Mikey Murphy "I would really like to hear more about..this, but yeah bye." I shouted from down the hall. I didn't even notice I started walking. Hah.

As I was walking, I ran into something hard. I thought it was a wall, but when i hit it I fell flat on my butt. Well not actually thats just like every fanfiction ive ever read. What really happened was me tripping over some douchebags bag in the middle of the hallway. But my Knight in shining Armour tried to catch me. Tried. I look up to see Dylan, my o-so-wonderful best friend. " What the fuck Dylan." I say as we hit the ground. He shrugged and smiled sheepishly. " These mother fuckers need to stop leaving their bags in the middle of the hallway before they hurt you." Dylan complained. " I know all to well," I replied, " but I really gotta pee.". With that I got up and thanked Dylan for catching me and waved goodbye as I made my way to the toilets. When I got there I took a couple selfies, then did my business. As I washed my hands, Tiffany walked in. Oh my fucking lord! Why can't I ever escape this girl. She looked at me and didn't say anything, she just walked out without a word. I'm not really sure if I should be happy or scared.

Dylan's POV

I turned away from my locker as Jada basically ran down the hall. Oh shit! She's falling. Why is she falling? I reached my arms out just when she was about to hit the ground. That was a mistake. We both crashed to the ground, bit that didn't stop her. Before I got even close the the middle of my rant, she was off the floor. She said she had to pee and left.

I walked to the girls bathroom and waited to see if she wanted to go to Starbucks with me. Well, just tell her I was going because who are we kidding, she always wants starbies. As I was waiting, I saw that annoying girl Tiffany. She walked in, and came right back out. She looked at me and I braced myself for her talking, but she just walked away. What the fuck?

After a while, Jada finally came out the bathroom so I asked her if she was in the mood for a PSL. She, of course, said yes.

Tiffany's POV

When Jada ran away, I stared thinking about people "close" to me. People always run away from me when I'm talking, they make excuses and stuff like that. I have no friends, but why? I had to go to the bathroom and so I went.

When I walked in, I saw Jada washing her hands. I just looked down and walked out because I knew she didn't want to talk to me. When I walked out, I saw Dylan and did the same thing. I just walked home, I wanted to be alone. Since my mom wasn't home yet, I went to my room and sobbed myself to sleep.

Jada's POV

When I walked out of the bathroom, Dylan was standing there like the creep he is and asked if I wanted a Pumpkin Spice Latte. PSls are love, PSLs are life." I said in response.

I walked out the school doors and intertwined my arm with Dylan's as we skipped to the local Starbucks. About sixth of the way there, we were already out of breath and struggling to keep walking. It stared raining, and we saw Tiffany walking home or somewhere by herself in the rain without an umbrella. She looked down. I was about to go over to her but I just let her be. I was going to ask her about it tomorrow.

When we made it to the kingdom of coffee aka Starbucks and finally got our PSLs. " Did you see Tiffany walking alone in the rain?" Dylan asked me. " Yeah, I'm going to check if she's okay tomorrow." I said. Then, we got up and walked to my house. The rain had thankfully stopped and the trees smelled terribly of wet dirt.

When we got there we decided to watch Mean Girls until we fell asleep.

Tiffany's POV

I woke up at 2am by Janice Ian saying " I have a big lesbian crush on you!" downstairs. I don't know why they insist on watching Mean Girls every night on replay. I walked downstairs, turned the tv off and ventured back to my room to try to sleep.

I've been doing the same thing every night for the past 4 months since my mom married Jada's dad. All I did was stared at the wall because there's nothing better to do anyway, no on likes me. Tomorrow at school were expecting a new student. I'll try my best to not annoy them. I think his name is Connor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•
A/N

If you don't know who Dylan McAlister is his Instagram is DylanTheGhostBoy