Ch. 2: First time for everything?

Start from the beginning

"Is there something we shouldn't see?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"N-no it's just that-I was, I mean I thought I could remember anything if I saw some pictures of me and there were embarrassing photos of me here and I got worried if this was my phone or someone else"

'I can't believe I have to show him this'

"So do you remember anything?" He asked me now sitting beside the hospital bed.

"Just some fragments and some embarrassing pictures of me" I said giving him my phone and drowning my face in my hands.

'This has to work. I made sure to exit my private files and press one of my embarrassing childhood picture while I was talking.'

(The picture was the one at the top if your curious)

After a few seconds I heard him chuckled and I quickly grabbed my phone and turn my face away.

"See! I told you it's embarrassing. I can't let people see this or I'll die of embarrassment"

'I'm pretty sure I'm already dead at this moment. This is really EMBARRASSING!!!!'

Flashback End

He believed my story but I'm sure he's suspicious of how I manage to unlock my phone if I can't remember anything.

After that he told me about the meeting with Nezu and the staff and my enrollment in UA as a recommended student. Which by the way almost made me have a fangirl attack. Almost

Good thing thou I made a believable cover story for everything they might asked me and I made sure to transfer those videos in my spare SD card and hid it in my locket with my other hidden sd card.

(You know about those necklace that can be opened and you can put pictures in them. That's the one but instead of pictures you personalized it to hide SD cards because of your parents. The picture is above if you want to know what it looks like↑)

"We're here" I heard from Aizawa-as he told me to call him- snapping me out of my thoughts.

He opened the huge door and I was greeted by the staff and the detective.

"Good morning Y/n!" The principal chirped and smiled at me. "I assume Aizawa here informed you already?"

"Yes he did. Sir.....?" I asked. I had to show that it's my first time meeting them.

"Nezu" He said and the introduction takes turn around the staff.

"I'm Powerloader."

"Midnight here."

"I'm PresentMic little listener."

"Vlad"

"Hound Dog"

"I'm Thirteen."

"Cementoss"

"Snipe"

"I'm Lunch Rush."

"Ectoplasm"

"I'm Recovery Girl dearie"

"I am All Might"

"Nice to see you again. Naomasa Tsukauchi here."

"You know me already. I'm Eraserhead"

Their introduction was short. Some were smiling, some looks at me with pity, others suspicious, and few only frowned.

"Hello! I'm Y/n L/n. But you can all call me Y/n"

I bowed and smiled at them. Which were returned by some.

"Alright please take your seat (Y/n)" Nezu said which I complied.

___________

That's it for the second chapter and I have nothing to say.

Please press my cute little star.🤩

Word count: 1142

Crazy_Stone