Sorry baby. I had forgotten you can't sleep alone." I said and caressed his hair.

That's why my sister and brother-in-law had no other children, as he never left them alone. But I was wondering how he agreed to be alone this time. I thought in my mind.

He pouted his lips and went to the dinner table. He sat next to cheng's chair and on the chair in front of me.

Okay! Don't be angry. I'll take you to the park today." I said while chewing my breakfast. After having breakfast, I went to get ready in the room.

I came to my room and worn joggers. I picked up my painting stuff because I can't paint these days. I lost my inspiration. So I decided to find my inspiration somewhere. I was coming downstairs when I caught sight of A'yuan. He was overjoyed to go to the park, and his happiness was visible in his sparkling eyes.

Wait!!

No, it was not shining, but something was going on in his vicious mind. I didn't understand what was going on in his mind. I grabbed his hand and went outside the door. Then we both got into the car and drove towards the park. As we were driving towards the park, he started asking me strange questions.

Why are you wearing joggers, uncle?

Why are you not wearing some formals?

Why have you brought the painting stuff with us? and so on

I was stunned by hearing all these questions and sat tight on my seat. I clenched my fist on the steering wheel and raised the clutch a level up.  So we could reach the park as soon as possible. Otherwise, he would keep asking me such weird questions. We arrived at the park.

I parked the car in the parking lot. We got out of the car, and I picked up the painting stuff from the back seat in my left hand. I grabbed his hand in my right hand, and we started walking towards the park.

When we entered the park, he looked around as if he was looking for someone. When he did not see the person he was looking for, he was sad.

Go and play with other kids," I cheered him up.

 He started playing with the kids. I came and sat on my favorite bench. I used to come here often and sit on my favorite bench. From where I could see the sun rising and setting. I started looking for inspiration, I looked around, but I could not find any inspiration. I was late today, so I couldn't see the sun rising.

I closed my eyes and laid my head on the head of the bench, and started thinking. After a while, I heard a voice. Someone was calling me. I opened my eyes and saw A'Yuan was waving his hand in the air and inviting me to play with him.

I went to him and started playing with the kids. We were all playing when I heard someone was calling A'Yuan. I turned my head in the direction from where the sound was coming. I saw a little girl come over to A'yuan and hug him tightly.

Now I understand why A'yan was in a hurry to come to the park and why he was asking me weird questions. He wants to introduce me to his girlfriend," I chuckled and said in my mind.

Hello!" A'Yuan giggled and said at the little girl.

Hi!"The little girl said and smiled.

How are you? Why are you so late? I was waiting for you to come," A'yuan asked worriedly.

I am alright! Sorry for being late. When we were coming, I remembered that you like chocolate, so on the way, we bought chocolate for you from the confectionery shop where we got late." She apologized and explained.

"Never mind, I was just worried for you," he said and patted her back.

Mmm," she mumbled

Where is your uncle?" she asked.

There," he said, raising his hand in the air and pointing at me.

Now it's time to see my future daughter-in-law," I chuckled and said in my mind. 

I went up to him and patted his shoulder. He stood there proudly as if he had won a victory.

Hello little girl, I am Xiao Zhan, A'yuan's uncle. Nice to meet you," I bent down to her level and said. I extended my hand to her to shake hands.

Hi uncle, I am Xue Xiang, A'Yuan's friend. Nice to meet you too." she replied politely and shook her hand with me.

So are you both friends or lovers? I asked teasingly and chuckled.

A'Yuan looked around in embarrassment, and A'Xiang blushed as her cheeks turned red like tomatoes.

Where are your parents?" I asked because she was alone when she came here.

My parents had some work, so they didn't come. But I have come with my uncle," she replied hesitantly.

Where is your uncle?" I asked seriously.

How can a person be so careless that he let a little girl come alone?" I cursed that person and said.

It's not that he didn't stop me. He told me that we would go together. But I was in a hurry to meet A'Yuan, so I told him that I was leaving first. You park the car and then come." she explained and embarrassed.

It's alright. Come and play with us." I said to her.

Mmm," she murmured and nodded her head. We started playing again.

Uncle!" she shouted and waved her hand in the air.

 I turned and saw to whom she was waving. I saw a person was coming towards us. But I could not see his face because the sunlight was falling on me. My eyes were blurry, so I blinked and rubbed my eyes. I saw a man approaching us. Now I could see the face of the man as he was coming to us. But I could not understand why my heart was beating so fast. I placed my hand on my chest and rubbed. 

Why is my heart beating so fast after so many years?" I asked myself.

When that person came to us, I was stunned to see him.

You," I got shocked and said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Are you ready to see the moments of Yizhan😍😍? I am very excited and a little nervous too. I was laughing and blushing when I was writing this part. There's something more excited on the way.

Comments below👇