Being Free Isn't Free

Start from the beginning

I wonder if I could even use my powers. Even then, Yuuji would still have to do everything on his own if we were in a fight. The only useful thing I could do in a fight with one of my curses is pull the cursed energy out of them. And it's a different story for the few natural curses that were left in this world.

I mean, I made almost all of them. Their cursed energy belongs to me.

They're just an extension of myself.

I can hear them. Or feel them. One of the two, I wasn't exactly sure, but I knew exactly where I would find little Itadori. I already knew who the curse was. I remember exactly when I made this curse. Maybe this time I would get to see some pretty flowers.

The forest around me turned into a blur as I ran. A blast was not only heard, but seen nearby in front of me. I was coming up behind them. I could see a very muscular kid, was he a kid? He was so tall. He was just standing there watching the fight.

I stepped up to be side by side with him. He barely angled his head and looked out of the side of his eye at me.

"I am (Y/N)."

His eyes shifted back to the fight before us. I barely had time to look at it myself when Itadori landed the first hit. There was a flash of cursed energy, but it was black...

Black Flash.

Itadori was back by our sides before I could even see him coming.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here? Where is Gojo?"

"Gojo cannot come, he is trapped outside by a veil that only he cannot enter. You will have to be the one responsible for killing this curse."

"But-  I mean can't you do something?" He looked a little perplexed.

"My only power is healing." Lie...

His brow furrowed and he seemed like he was going to continue asking questions until the other boy spoke up.

"Hey, should we get cooking?" He was smirking and posing, which Itadori then copied.

"Yes!"

"It would seem that... I should take you two somewhat seriously." I looked back to the curse and watched as it ripped off the cloth covering its other arm.

Gods, I remember when I hated curses.

The curse slammed its fists on the ground and uprooted a chunk of the forest floor while branches grew out of it and flew towards Itadori and his friend. I guess towards me as well, however I wasn't quite worried.

As they were trying to get closer to the curse, running up its branches, flipping, and dodging blows they looked like they were communicating straights with each other's minds. They were so in synch. The curse never let up with its attacks, darting full tree limbs at them or even just shooting bullet like slivers.

They were both unharmed as they got closer to the curse, they even landed a dual attack with both of them punching it in the chest at the same time.

"Todo! Lets match our timing better!"

I could hear Itadori yell, and the friend, Todo, agreed with him.