A Familiar Onlooker

His cold eyes stared down the lady on the floor of her room.

She hadn't seen him, no, but she was going to give away their biggest secret. Their only advantage. The blood on her hairline seeped onto the wood of her bedroom floor. He crouched next to her head.

He reached out and furrowed his eyebrows at the damage his queen had sustained. A sigh left his lips as he gathered her blood onto his two fingers. He mindlessly brought them to his mouth and slipped them against his tongue.

Her blood was bitter. Almost toxic. His face cringed but he repeated the process.

Here lies the sorrowful queen. Their sorrowful queen. His sharp, cold eyes followed her chest as it rose and fell. His fingers left him mouth as he resorted to chewing the blood out from underneath his nails. The knife in his other hand was twirled between his fingers with the expertise of a killer. The blunt hilt shimmered with the maroon blood of the curse.

His smirk was too sinister to have any innocent thoughts behind it. The dejected curse slept in a forced peaceful facade whilst under the stare of an executioner.

He rolled his eyes before moving to her bed and flinging back the comforter that covered her mattress. He looked down at the woman at his feet and briefly thought about dragging her into the bed by her hair, but quickly threw away the invasive thoughts and picked her up as the delicate sheet of ice she was.

He walked her limp body the two steps it was to the bed and set her down like a princess cursed with eternal sleep. Even going as far as to brush the little framing hairs out of her face. His fingers lingered at her jaw before tracing down her neck to her collarbones.

He traced the bones once or twice before stretching out his fingers to see how they would fit around her throat. He quickly retracted his hand and inhaled deeply. She smelled like citrus, ash, and he picked up the very faint tones of sandalwood.

How odd.

She creates life, and smells like death. Sickly sweet.

She rolled over in her unconscious state. He stared at her with harsher eyes than usual. He couldn't believe she had wanted to tell Gojo everything. Gojo couldn't know. She was going to ruin everything.

He tried giving her the benefit of the doubt, she didn't know that she wasn't supposed to tell Gojo. All Gojo is supposed to know is that she can heal. He doesn't want Gojo to know that all of the untapped cursed energy she has can be used for lethal purposes.

He just needed for Gojo to give (Y/n) absolute permission to use her curse powers whenever she needs. The tall dark haired man slowly pulled his attention away from the girl as he heard footsteps. They thundered down the hall to her room. The man slipped into the corner of the room and stood in the shadows.

The pink haired child bursted in

"(Y/n)-sensei!" She didn't stir.
"(Y/n)-Sensei! We have to go." Itadori moved over to her bed side.

His eye twitched in annoyance at the kid. He smirked when the eye on the kid's cheek opened with a blazing red iris. He locked eyes with Sukuna and held a single finger up over his mouth.

"What?" Itadori's head whipped around the room looking in every corner. He was already out the window, completely undetected.

So maybe Sukuna would be a problem for him...

He shook his head and convinced himself that Sukuna didn't know who he was. Sukuna thought he was just some random creep lying on his wife.

He crossed his arms over his chest and thought about how he could speak with Sukuna. Or get Sukuna in on his plan to save his deity. He needed to get Sukuna to understand that he is simply trying to save the one he worships.

He was going to be the one to save the queen. No one else was good enough. No one else has the guts. No one else would be able to teach her like him and Sukuna could. He picked at one of multiple scars and ran his fingers through his hair quickly.

The stress and urgency was hitting him hard. He needed to be the one to save her. Him.

If Sukuna was going to be a problem, he decided, he would just kill him. You could both rule the world if you'd let him help you. Sukuna and her could be the face of the Earth, while he was their advisor.

It wasn't like the two of them knew anything about the world now. They needed guidance and he was glad to do that.

He was yards away from her room at the school before he received an alert saying that there was a non-curse breach.

It was time for Sukuna to make a decision.