"do you want to go to this new restaurant that opened up last week with me?" Iguro asks his blush worsening under his bandages "I'm sorry, I can't tonight. I promised my sister I would make dinner, do you want to have dinner at our place?" (Y/N) offered, Iguro nodded slightly as Mitsuri calls him over. Iguro got a little pissed but won't show it. Iguro and (Y/N) have been friends since he became a hashira, (Y/N) approached first and they have been friends ever since. it started off as friends then he realised he loved her, so he has been showing it. he gave her gifts, buying her new kimonos as she never buys herself anything even buying her food when she forgets to eat. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N) goes over and talks to Tomioka as no one else seems to. when Iguro was Misturi all he could think of was (Y/N) and what to give her as a gift for inviting him, he was wondering what food she would make "hey Mitsuri?" he asks "yes?" she replies looking at him "what animals does (Y/N) like?" he asks quietly staring off into the space, "she did say something about how she likes (F/A)" Mitsuri says putting a finger on her chin and looking up thinking. "thanks" he says while standing up "where are you going?" she asks watching him leave "to get something" he says before running to the town. that's when it dawned on her "Obanai likes (Y/N)!" she exclaims quietly to herself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N) was finishing the final dish when she heard a knock on the door, "is that?" Shinobu while getting up to get the door, "I got it" (Y/N) says taking off the apron "oh ok" she says sitting back down. "Iguro is here" (Y/N) says as he follows her into the dining room "I see you're wearing the kimono I got you," he says happily "oh right, here," he says handing (Y/N) a box "what's in the box?" Shinobu asks while the chopsticks are in her mouth still. Kanao stayed quiet and Kanae looks curious, (Y/N) puts the box down on her lap while sitting down Iguro sat next to her awaiting her reaction patient but eagerly. 

she opens the box to see an (F/N) (if your favourite animal is big to where it won't fit in a box then think of a small one please) (Y/N)'s eyes lit up as a huge smile appeared on her face, from the corner of your eye you see Kanao whisper a question to Aoi" is that her boyfriend?" "I don't completely know, he does give her gifts and everything when he gets the chance to maybe" Shinobu whispers back "he's not my boyfriend" (Y/N) declares then her attention drifts onto the animal on her lap "I'll call you (P/N)" she puts the animal down and gets up. she goes to the kitchen and puts vegetables (and meat if the animal isn't a herbivore) onto the plate. the rest of the night was a success everyone had a great time.

(Y/N) was hanging out with the remaining hashira that aren't on missions until her crow flies over to her "the butterfly sisters are in danger, requesting back up immediately" the bird says it a couple of more times but (Y/N) was already on the way "where are they?" she asks while sprinting. the crow answered but her mind drowned it out with worry and sorrow, she makes it to see the upper moon 2 ready to strike Shinobu. (Y/N)'s mind started racing as she used her breathing technique to slash at his arm.

 "Are you three ok?" (Y/N) asks full of worry "we're fine (Y/N)" Kanae says while holding onto Kanao "take Shinobu and run somewhere safe. I got this bastard" (Y/N) says her gaze returning to the demon in front of her "my what a pretty thing you are?" he says looking at (Y/N)'s face. she felt disgusted, (Y/N) swung her sword but he was quicker. he cut her left arm off with his fan, she knew this would happen so she profusely used her left arm instead of her right (in this story you are ambidextrous). she grabbed the falling sword and swung through his fan.  Doma was confused for a second "my, you might be just like me" he says "I might have to get serious" he says getting into position.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

 even though (Y/N) has blood blurring her vision in her right eye she swung and used her strongest breathing technique to cut through his arm and his neck. Doma was stunned before realising he lost, (Y/N) was breathing heavily. she used her Haori to stop the bleeding from her left arm, she felt cold before collapsing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N) woke up in a hospital bed in her home, she sat up feeling bandages covering her right eye and head. she tried to move her left arm only to realise it was cut off, she looked down on the bed to see Iguro sleeping next to her (he was sitting on a chair but laying his head on his arms). Iguro felt movement so we woke up, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes to see (Y/N) sitting up smiling at him. he felt relieved knowing she was still alive, he jumped onto the bed and gave her a massive hug. 

(Y/N) patted his back while hugging back, she felt her shoulder getting wet "it's all right I'm here" (Y/N) says in a hoarse voice trying to calm him down. on the other hand, Iguro was furious, furious that (Y/N) had to get hurt this badly on the verge of death even. from that moment something snapped inside him, he would stay with (Y/N) every moment until he was dead. he feels like he needs to protect her at all costs. 

Iguro stayed with her during rehabilitation on both her leg and arm, her right leg got badly injured. even when he had missions he would skip them to be with her during this time, she didn't mind as she liked the company. the master understood Iguros feelings towards (Y/N) so he let it happen.  he was happy just to be by her side protecting her. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

once (Y/N) was better enough to go on missions she realised. she had a scar across her eye and on her thigh. she also has a metal prosthetic left arm that was made for her during her recovery.

 she also has a metal prosthetic left arm that was made for her during her recovery

Iguro offered her to come over for tea, which she accepted. she walked over to his place happy to be walking again, and she was humming a song to herself. she knocked on the door and waited. she could hear someone shuffling and moving through the door, and she started to get worried. "Iguro-san? are you ok?" she asked through the door, not long after that the door opened. he let her in "yea everything is fine" he says like he's been running a marathon, (Y/N) walked in and Iguro led her to the tea table. she sipped the tea he handed her.

"Why aren't you drinking the tea?" she asks, (Y/N) then notices that he doesn't have a cup at all he was just watching her drink the tea. she felt dizzy. (Y/N) collapsed onto the floor the tea spilling onto the floor "finally, I can protect you" he says picking up her unconscious body. he carries her to his room where he tied her up onto a chair where he plans to break her bit by bit until she loves him like no other and thinks that he's the only one for her. 

she's the perfect butterfly trapped in a jar~

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛