Chapter Jedan (one)

Natasha Romanoff was the popular girl in school. She's 17 years old and loves photography. She's also considered the hottest and prettiest girl in the whole school! Her friend group contains of all popular kids: Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, Carol Danvers, Valkryie and Tony Stark. Wanda Maximoff was considered the quiet girl in school. She's 15 and love writing as well as dancing. She's also considered one of the 'freaks' in school. Her friend group contains of some sporty people and more 'freaks', including a cheerleader: Gamora, Peter Quill, Pepper Potts, Nebula and Sam Wilson. Natasha and Wanda are secretly dating, they've been dating for two years and it's going great.

Natasha was talking to her friends at the lockers and Bucky walked over to them. He slammed the locker and laughed.

"Merry Christmas bitches!" He laughed, making the rest of them laugh. As they were all talking Natasha was caught off guard as soon as she saw her beautiful girlfriend, Wanda. Wanda had her beautiful red hair curled and it was tied into a ponytail. She was wearing tight black leggings and a red loose crop top...she must've just finished dance. She was getting her books from her locker as her friends walked over to her. Natasha was wearing a red tank top with black shorts, her dark red hair was in a messy bun as she stared at Wanda. 

"So, Nat...when are we going to meet this hot girlfriend of yours?" Clint asked as he took a sip of his water. Everyone looked at Nat and agreed with her. She laughed softly and heard Wanda giggling. She looked over at Wanda who was talking with Sam. Nat was tired of hiding her relationship from her friends, so was Wanda.

"You can meet her now." She replied and smiled at them, they looked at her confused as she walked over to Wanda and her friends. Wanda was giggling with Sam as she got her books from her locker. Pepper walked over to Tony since they were dating, which everyone knew. 

"Hey Nat." Gamora smiled softly at Nat which made Wanda turn around. Wanda smiled softly at her girlfriend, Natasha smiled back and walked behind Wanda.

"My love? Can we tell my friends and your friends, please?" Natasha whispered into Wanda's ear. Wanda's friends were over by Nat's friends and they both looked over at their friends. Wanda smiled and nodded in agreement. Natasha squealed and kissed the smaller girl's cheek. Wanda giggles and got the rest of her stuff before making their way over to their friends.

"Guys, I want you all to meet my girlfriend...Ms. Maximoff." She winked at Wanda which made the other girl blush. Everyone looked at them in schock, Sam however, picked up Wanda and hugged her. Wanda giggled at her brother figure. 

"You're dating that freak!?" Clint exclaimed as he pointed Wanda, Wanda's face fell and she looked down at her nails. Everyone looked at Clint, Bucky slapped him in the back of head and glared at him.

"She isn't a freak, Clint." Natasha said, getting defensive. Wanda was looking down at her nails as Clint and Nat kept fighting. Wanda tensed up a bit and she walked away to her locker, she opened it back up and just stared at it. Sam noticed and ran over to her.

"Hey, sis...don't listen to him." He said softly as he put his hand on her shoulder, she was obviously tense and she took a deep breath.

"He's right, Sam. I'm a freak and I'll always be one.." She said quietly before slamming her locker and walking away to the choir room.

She'll always be a freak...