Powerless to Binding

Start from the beginning

"No. No, no! I confess! I confess! Please I confess. I confess I confess I confess." It was all I could say, my head didn't recognize any other words.

"We no longer ask you. You are a liar and a witch. You wish death upon this world and you should have confessed like a righteous woman would have done."

The bag was ripped off of his head.

"Kuna!"
"(Y/n), I'm sorry."
"No, it's okay, it's all okay! It'll be okay Kuna. Just confess." I begged him.

"Can you, Ryomen Sukuna, confess to your wife's sins?"
"Her sins? She is a pure woman."
"She has fallen in line with the demons. She brought death upon the valley, and wishes it upon the world. Can you confess she is what we say she is?"
"You think her a witch?"
"We know what she is, just confess that she has tricked you but not yet poisoned your mind."
"She is no witch."

The priest shook his head and made a subtle nod towards Sukuna. A burly man moved forward with a knife, the knife that glistened with our child's blood.
"What are you doing? What are you doing to him!"
The man lined the knife between Sukuna's knuckle and the joint.
"No, stop! Sukuna confess!" I screamed.

He screamed and unholy sound as he was dismembered.
"K-kuna. Please..." I cried with him, for him.

"Confess your wife is in line with the devil and has showed you his dark path."
"She has not-"

His voice was cut off with another scream as another chop of the knife was made.
"No! Stop hurting him! It was me! I'm the witch, I wish you all for Satan! I birthed the plague! Me!"
"Silence her!"

I choked on my own spit as dirt was shoved in my mouth and then cloth jammed between my teeth and tied behind my head. My sobs were still heard behind the gag.

"Ryomen. You must confess."
"I have not sinned!" My husband sobbed, sobbed. The strongest man I'd ever met was sobbing before me. Another finger was lost.

"You are in line with your wife and therefore the devil!" All he did was scream as two more fingers were taken. A whole hand, all of this is my fault.

"You will be punished for lying Ryomen Sukuna." The priest turned his back to face away from my husband. My body was limp as I helplessly watched as they rather chose to cut off his whole hand from just above the wrist on down.

"This is your final chance, Ryomen. Confess. To everything. You shall see tomorrow and be guided back to the path of light by God. You will not have to burn."

"Confess! Confess, confess!" I tried screaming through the cloth.

"T-thou shall not have strange g-ods before me. Thou shall not take the na-" Sukuna was punched across the jaw and gripped by the biceps. A tall log was brought up and buried in the ground. The people made quick work of tying him to it.

Tinder was placed below him and started aflame. I screamed louder than Sukuna himself. I screamed at the townspeople, screamed at the priest, screamed at Satan, I even screamed at God. How could they do this to us? What did we do to deserve this?