chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'

Começar do início

"Wait, Mattheo... you don't have to tell me right now. You're not yourself at the moment."

"But I love you and you should know. There's a reason I came to Hogwarts. I obviously came here because I fell in love with you the moment I met you in the Forbidden Forest and I wanted to be around you all the time..."

I let out a laugh.

"... but I'm also here because I'm on the run."

"On the run?" I ask, slightly confused and shocked actually.

"I'm on the run from my father and all the other stupid death eaters. I don't want to be part of their stupid cult anymore. I just want to be with you because you're the love of my life!"

"Oh... Mattheo let's talk about this later. I'll take you to your dorm so you can go to sleep now. It's getting late."

"But I want to sleep with you!" He groans. "Let's cuddle and fall asleep together."

"What? No. You have to sleep on your own bed."

"But lovers don't sleep on different beds. I want to sleep with you." He says in an angry tone, sitting up as he looks down at me.

I'm still laying down when he places a hand on the headboard above me and leans down... he holds my thigh with his other hand and sends me a smirk.

I'm about to say something but he drops his arm from the headboard, which he was leaning on and falls on top of me.

"Ouch! Mattheo!"

"Sorry love, can I be the little spoon?" He asks, and budges beside me under the covers.

"We are not spooning." I say coldly.

He starts crying again and I sigh.

"Ok, fine! You can be the little spoon."

"See, this is why I love you darling." He says softly as he budges closer to me and lifts my arm so I'm hugging him.

I'm going to kill Mattheo once he's back to his usual self but for now, I'm going to appreciate this nice version of Mattheo.

He's still kind of annoying but he's adorable.

I notice that he's already asleep so I turn my light off with my wand and make sure the door is locked.

I can't believe I'm fucking spooning Mattheo right now.

Kill me, please.

***

The next morning, I wake up and realise I'm literally laying on top of Mattheo. It's kind of comfy but no. This can't be happening.

I check the time and realise it's fucking 12pm!? How were we asleep for so long?

I just lay back on Mattheo because why not and try to go back to sleep. There isn't any reason to go to lesson right now. We've already missed the first half of the day anyway.

"Y/n? WHAT THE FUCK!?" I hear Mattheo shout into my ear.

I quickly sit up and look at the boy as he rubs his eyes and comes to his senses.

"Has the potion worn off yet?" I laugh.

"Yeah, it has. Um... forget what happened here last night." He says, avoiding eye contact with me and looking super embarrassed.

"Ok, little spoon."

"Oh for fucks sake. You're not going to let go of that, are you?"