{4} The Temptation

"𝘈𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦."

♡♡♡

{4}

→❣←

"So tell me about your love life." Aysha asked mockingly while we played call of duty on my Xbox. I chose to ignore it the first time but she repeated herself again, "Who's the girl you've been wet dreaming of?"

"What!?!" I exclaimed, sitting straight on my bed, "Who even told you that?"

"Chill!" she said, then took off her headset even though we were in the middle of a game. "Karthik told me."

I mentally slapped myself, that bloody bastard. Karthik was one of my best friends but he can't keep his big mouth shut. He also happens to be Vrisha's boyfriend. Karthik is the one and only person I've actually revealed my feelings about Aysha too. I don't know if I regret it or not.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Cuz I'm like your best friend and sister you should probably tell me."

Referring to her as my 'sister' stabbed a hole into my heart. If only she knew I was trying to get myself prepared to face her.

"This girl has been on my mind..." I trailed.

"You definitely deserve better than Anjali."

I felt guilty about my whole break up situation with Anjali. I was aware that I had made up a completely different story, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Any chance you're going to tell me who that girl is?"

"Nope."

"Oh come on please?"

"Save it, not gonna tell you." I scoffed childishly.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my black leather jacket. Then I turned back to face Aysha, "Are you coming to say bye to my parents?"

"Hell ya!" she said, grabbing my hoodie.

"Um that's my hoodie."

"It's cold outside so I'm borrowing it."

"What a bitch." I muttered underneath my breath.

We both walk downstairs and find both my packed up and ready to leave. After a couple of goodbyes, kisses, and hugs I see them both hop into an Uber and drive away past what I could see.

A while later, I realize Aysha's snuggled into my chest in a position where she could see off into the distant road. For some reason I wish I could stay in that position with her forever. Even though it only lasted a couple of minutes. We both headed back inside where it's warm again.

"After my mom moves over to her new job, it'll be just you and be for a couple of months. I'm kind of looking forward to that." she exclaims.

"Yeah." I say.

Truly deep down inside, I don't feel just excitement. I think I feel scared. Having her around me 24/7 is just going to make keeping my feelings in control twice as hard.

She knows I'm a player, and if I ever told her my feelings I don't want her to push me away and reject me.

I don't want to be rejected.

She grabs her stuff and leaves my hoodie on the coat rack before exiting through the door. That left me in my house alone with memories and a broken heart.