Blake smirked at Ro. "Well, damn. Everyone was calling you Lucious' little princess, and I see they weren't lying. Oh, I got you this." He handed Royalty a basket full of chocolate, a teddy bear, and more.

Hakeem was proud. "Homeboy went all out, huh?"

She stared down at the basket in shock. "You bought this for me, Blake?"

"Yeah. I heard you were an artist now, so I ran outside to get that."

She was amazed. "Wow. Even my own brother isn't that thoughtful."

"Come on, don't do Jamal like that," Hakeem joked.

"I'm talking about you!" Then she smiled at Blake. "Anyway, thank you, Blake. I'll repay you."

He shook his head. "Na, no need for that. Just bless us with that angelic voice of yours."

Oh. Royalty couldn't gonna lie, she was kinda blushing right now. Even Tiana was a little jealous. "Well, damn. Can I get some compliments too?"

Blake laughed. "You don't need any. You know you always sound good."

"Thank you, Blake, but I meant from Hakeem."

Hakeem shrugged and spoke harshly. "Like he said, you don't need any compliments." Then he swatted Blake on the arm. "We out, Blake."

Then they walked out. Royalty looked over at Tiana and she was frowning hard. It was suspicious. "Okay, why am I getting the vibe that you like my brother?"

Tiana quickly snapped back to normal. "What makes you think that?"

"Because it seems like he just broke your heart or something."

Tiana let out a sad sigh. "It's just something about Hakeem that mesmerizes me. I don't know if it's the talent or the looks. Because he looks good."

"Well, if you want, I can play matchmaker," Royalty said.

Tiana was skeptical. "I don't know, Royalty."

She insisted. "Oh come on, it'll be great! I'll put in a good word for you!"

"Okay..."

"Great! I'll be back!" Royalty rushed out of the room. Hakeem was in the hallway talking to Blake. "Hakeem! I need to talk to you!" Hakeem was waiting for her to speak, but Blake was here. "Oh...in private, Blake."

"Damn, I'm getting left out already?"

She apologized. "Just this once! Sorry!"

Blake brushed it off. "It's straight. I can never be mad at you." Then he walked away.

Royalty blushed again. Why the hell was she blushing so much?

Hakeem spoke. "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything from you, but Tiana does."

"What does she want?"

"Your attention?"

"I just gave her attention."

"Yeah, but she wants more than that. She wants you altogether," she told him.

Hakeem wasn't trying to hear it. "Alright, I'm not listening to this."

He turned his back on her, but Royalty ran in front of him. "Hakeem, just hear me out!"

But he refused. "You heard what I told Jamal, Ro. I'm never getting with Tiana."

"But why?!"

"Because I know what type of time girls like her are on, and I'm not dealing with it. I'm not trying to walk around here heartbroken."

Royalty crossed her arms. "How do you think Tiana's feeling right now?"

"Man, tell her to go to Blake or something. Or maybe not, since he's into you."

"What are you talking about? I just met him."

Hakeem laughed at her cluelessness. "Let me tell you something. Guys don't go across Manhattan to buy a random girl a basket full of goodies unless they like her."

"Well, I don't like him."

"And I don't like Tiana. Case closed." Then he walked back to Blake.

"Hakeem-"

"Case closed!"

Hakeem left for good as Blake waved at her. "See you around, Royalty."

She waved and thought about what Hakeem had said. Blake liked her? There was no way; they just met. But he did go out of his way to buy her a gift, which was strange...

Ugh, whatever. She was tired of speculating. If Blake liked her, he needed to tell her straight up. And maybe Tiana should do the same with Hakeem because he sure wasn't listening to her.

She walked back into the studio. Tiana looked at her intently. "What'd he say?!"

Royalty swallowed hard. "Yeah...it's not looking too good."