*creek*

*click*

???: Is it rolling?

???: Yes it is.

???: Great. Now go and act like you're having a good time with them your family. We'll keep watch here.

???: Okay.

___________________

1:30 AM

Namjoon POV:

I cant sleep. Why cant I sleep? I should try and sleep or else Jin hyung will kill me in the morning.

I closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to come get me. My body was aching a lot. We packed our bags, and also our other essentials that we bought in the boxes. The attic was empty now of course. Except, one thing stayed there.

FLASHBACK

Jin: Yah Namjoon! Is everything done?

Me: Yeah it is.

Jimin: What about those tapes?

Me: I'm just gonna put them back in the attic.

Yoongi: Good. Those things belong there anyway.

I went into my office to get those tapes. I picked up the box and put all those five tapes while reading the titles on it.

Sleepy Night

BBQ

Pool Party

Lawn Work

Family Hanging Out

That was all. Lastly, I picked up the gyroscope and placed it neatly inside the box. Something immediately caught my eye. I looked closely at the gyroscope and saw a small symbol on it. I looked more closely to see that it was the Bughuul symbol.

Why didnt I notice that there before? I thought. I didnt care about it anymore and started searching for the cover of the box. After I found it in the corner of the room, I looked at the drawings one last time, then I closed the box.

And finally, I went up to the dark and quiet attic to put it there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was thanking God that this nightmare will finally be over. I just want peace. Everyone wants rest and peace.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

Huh?

*thud*

*thud*

Is someone up? No wait. Nobody would be up at this hour. Except for me.

*click*

*thud*