7 Whipped Men/Part 1 Hyunin

Start from the beginning

"Look what we have here." The man said as he reached down and grabbed Jeongin by his hair the boy gasping in pain as he struggled against his grasp. "Well, well isn't this one pretty." One of them said as they walked over grabbing Jeongin's chin and lifting his head as he looked over his face a sinister smirk forming on his face. Pulling away he looked over Jeongin whistling as he looked at his skirt. "Aren't you just pretty in pink." He said running his gun on the hem of the skirt an amused laugh leaving him when Jeongin squirmed away.

"Must be waiting for someone hmm?" He said looking at Jeongin who was teary eyed. "Set him down there." He said gesturing to a chair that had been pushed away from the table it had been at. The man gripped his hair pulling him toward the chair before sitting him down.

"You can sit there and be pretty, until I'm done and then we can have a bit of fun hm?" The man said as he looked over at Jeongin who trembled as he held his skirt down when the man's gaze traveled TO his legs.

He could feel the halter underneath his skirt press against his thigh. He looked around nervously jumping when the sound of a gunshot rang. Head snapping over his eyes widened as he watched as the bloodied body of a man fall to the ground, a scream coming from a woman as she sobbed watching as blood seep out to coat the brown wood floor. He felt the itch in his hands as they moved to his side.

"Who should be next." The man said as he clicked his tounge looking around, his eyes landed on a teenage girl huddled up against the wall with a terrified look. Smirking he raised his gun pointing it at her. "This one look's good huh boy's." He said earning laughs from the other men.

Jeongin's eyes widened as he watched the man put pressure on the trigger his smirk growing. "Bye bye." He laughed.

Snapping down on the trigger sound of the bullet being fired led to screams as it hit the wall. "Drop it." Jeongin said shakily finger on the trigger as he looked at the man who had a scratch across his face eyes widened as he turned to Jeongin.

"Well I wasn't expecting the kitty to pull such a dirty trick." The man said with a laugh. The men around the room had there gun's trained on Jeongin who's eyes narrowed on the man his breath shaky.

'Jinnie where are you?'

If I where you I'd lower your weapon the man said as he smiled sweetly at Jeongin who kept his gun trained on him. Frowning the dark haired man sighed walking toward the ravenette who held his breath figure pressed down harder on the trigger. "Come on be a good boy and lower your gun." He said hands reaching for Jeongin's waist.

"Don't Fucking Touch Him." A voice growled as the sound of a gun cocking sounded. The man froze turning to look at the entrance of the restaurant, where Hyunjin stood his expression showing he was clearly pissed. Next to him a familiar brunette who gave a small smile tilting his head exposing the snake tattoo on the side. "Soo-min it's nice to see you again, after you tried to kill me." Minho said with a laugh as he walked in hand's carelessly stuffed in his pocket.

"What do you want?" Soo-min snapped at him. Minho gave a small sigh, clicking his tounge as his expression fell eye's boring into the other male. "Your still as much of a brat as I remember." He muttered looking over Soo-min who scoffed.

"I came here to fetch this little one." Minho said sweetly his smile coming back as he softly wrapped his arm around Jeongin's waist.

"I can't have you killing such a sweet boy." He said pinching Jeongin's cheek softly before his hands trailed to the gun in the younger's hands pushing it down lightly. "Another one of your boy toy's huh." Soo-min scoffed earning a hum from Minho. "Not exactly." He said as he switched the gun on safety.