The jeep loses control, swerves left and right for a bit and crashes into the left, to be hidden by tall grass.

Moxxie scoffs and climbs onto the storage box inbetween the driver's seat and passenger seat, before opening the van's roof window and peeking out only to be almost shot by a revolver by another motorcyclist on the left side behind the van, after a quick breather Moxxie takes out his tommy gun and starts shooting bullets through the second motorcyclist's chests, causing him to wince in pain and drop his gun before finally jerking to the left and falling off his bike rolling onto the ground to be left behind with his bike.

"Good job hun!" Millie compliments Moxxie happily who in return smiles shyly with a bit of blush, Moxxie then sits back down next to his wife.

The last biker comes up to the back of the van, and reaches for the van's back doors handle opening it and jumping into the vehicle.

Loona, who's in the back snarls at the demon, "Ooh doggy! Wanna bone? I'll give ya one! RIGHT AFTER I RIP IT OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN BODY!!!!!" The biker insults Loona to which she gets offended.

Loona then proceeds to snap at the biker's neck but she misses when he dodges quickly backing away and punching her in the gut.

Loona reacts with a yelp and gets pushed to the ground and pinned by the wrists.

"Ngh, get the fuck off of me!" Loona screams but the demon ignores her, he looks into her eyes, "My my what a pretty gal you are, you shouldn't be out here doing these kinda thangs~," The demon flirts, "Leave er alone ya nasteh fuck!" Millie demands and tries slashing at the biker but gets knocked out when he smacks her back.

"Millie!" Moxxie shouts worried for his beloved and angered by what he did, "Listen here mis-" Moxxie is interrupted when Sunny's hand is placed on his shoulder giving him a reassuring look, "Let me take care of this asshole bud," Sunny asks and he jumps over the seat and into the back.

"C'mon gimme sum kissi- agh!" the enemy demon that was pinning Loona down is interrupted when Sunny kicks his ribs causing him to fall off of Loona.

"You okay?" Sunny asks his hellhound friend, holding a hand out to her, Loona stares at him for a bit, "Y-yeah," she stutters with a bit of blush and grabs his hand getting pulled up.

A bullet is shot by one of the passengers from one of the two trucks that are driving by, and it hits Sunny's head. Loona gasps but Sunny appears just fine, the bullet didn't even dent his skin, he takes the bullet that's now crushed off his head and looks at it, "Wow, I'm kinda fucking invincible haha," Sunny states chuckling but Loona just stares in amazement.

Sunny then tosses the bullet out the back and crouches down to the enemy demon on the vans floor, he grabs him aggressively by the neck with his right hand and holds him up, the demon struggles holding onto Sunny's wrist and Is shocked by what he sees.

"Ngh, n-no fuckin way...... *Cough cough* Ur uh human! H-how in tarnation did you get down here!?," The demon asks the teenager to which he responds "I don't know man."

Sunny then proceeds to get near the van's back door exit, the two passenger's in both of the trucks peek out their windows and aim at Sunny with their handguns.

The demons start shooting at Sunny but before they can hit him, he faces the demon he's holding by the neck towards them and uses him as a live body shield.

He didn't really need to protect himself, but he just wanted to make his enemy's friends hurt their own ally our of entertainment.

Many bullets hit the demon Sunny holds, the demon shakes violently while taking the shots before finally going limp.