40.Strong

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

I am sorry i got late but i campansated already this chappy is extremely long than usual..

Let's start

Scene 1

Vansh's pov

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish..

"Aaaaaaahhhh!! Why did u pinch me boss" angre blurted out as soon as i pinched him..

"Just to confirm am i dreaming or what" i said looking at the door again..

"Should i pinch u then "he asked gulping down..

"Seems like u are very eager to attend your funeral feast as ghost " i said and he literally ran out from the study..

"Vanshuuuuu....u called me na ..i was sleeping and directly came here " riddhima said Yawning by perfectly showing her curves..

She is wearing a black net nightware which are definitely showing her curves perfectly..

Her milky waist...that two little devil peeping through her shrug..and that slightly visible tempting cleavage..

Gosh!! I am doomed today..she smirked and i understood this is all trap..

"Come riddhima we have to work whole night" i said averting my gaze from her but deep down i wanted to crush her beneath me for playing with my sanity..

Pov ends

Riddhima's pov

I moved towards him moving my hips sexily and sat beside him ...

Picking a file from his side i traced my hand on my cleavages licking my lips..

"Its so hot na..vanshuuu" i said in a suger coated voice..

Vansh was literally gulping his saliva time to time looking at me..

I know Mr. impatient raisinghania...how much sabar u have..

"Angre was here too" he said in his cold voice..

We can literally freeze some ice cream with his voice...

" Should i go and give him award for being here " i said rolling my eyes..

"He saw u in this...this..sexy..i..i mean this clothes.."vansh said with possessiveness clearing dripping from his voice

"I was in this..so he will see me in this only na..

Moreover he is my brother.." i said trying to suppress my laughter..

" And what about me..how can u come like this anywhere " he said with his anger filled voice

"So.. should i make u my brother for seeing me like this" i said keeping the file back on table..

Pov ends

Vansh's pov

What the hell!! Me and her brother..the thought is itself depressing

I pulled her in my lap.. angrily

"Dare u to say this again" i said tightning my hold on her waist..

"Vansh ..i am sleepy plz let me go na " she said whinning like a baby..

Oh..so this was the plan... but a poor one sweetheart..VR is not as easy as ice to crack..

I will enjoy this for some other time..right now..let me tease u more..

I smirked and pulled her more close and she clutched my shirt tightly..

"Let's complete the work then sweet-heart" i said tucking her hair Strands behind her ears