"Please." I whispered caressing the back of his head.

He closed his eyes momentarily, enjoying the feeling of my touch. Again I brought him down to me and began kissing fervidly at his lips. I panted. The want that was growing in the pit of my belly was increasing. The cardinal desire dominated over my thought process, distracting me from my past. Our tongues continued to tangle hotly. Traveling down his strong shoulders, my hands headed further south-fingers straddling the rim of his boxers. I was about to insert my hand inside until I felt him take hold of my wrist.

"Beyoncé." He moaned in between my kisses. "Bey..."

I shushed him, inserting my tongue back into his mouth. I didn't want him to speak or for any other opportunity for reason to kick back in. I just needed this. I wrapped my legs around him, locking them securely around his waist. I could feel him slowly giving in. His hands gripped my thighs and I moaned, trying to press my pelvis closer to him. I swirled my hips enticingly. I broke our sealed lips and buried his face in my neck by the back of his head. My head tilted, presenting my neck. My breath quickened when I felt his mouth on my skin and I proceeded to lead him down to my chest. My thoughts ran back to Shawn as I thought of how different they felt. Shawn was a lot more aggressive, but Al was more sensitive. His hands softly gripped me, as if I was a delicate piece that would shatter right in his arms. He was right.

I arched my back, pushing my chest further into his mouth. My hands reached for his underwear again. To my surprise he withdrew from me again, setting on his knees. I was left in wanton.

"Al please." I pleaded. "Don't stop... please."

I sat up and ran my tongue from his chiseled chest up to his throat. I nibbled and suck at the center of his neck for a while, until I felt I had him again. I moved up. He shook his head and leaned forward. I tilted my head up expecting to be kissed. Instead he planted his lips on my forehead. I pouted in disappointment.

He leaned into my ear. "I will never be able to replace him."

My heart clenched at his statement and I stared into his eyes. I tried to ignore by cupping his face and suckling on his bottom lip. His warm breath caressed my mouth. He drew back his lip which slapped against his bottom teeth when the left me.

"And I will never try to." He replied.

"I'm not asking you to. I just want you to make me feel better." I said in a low tone sliding my hands back to his face. "I need you to make me feel good." I moaned in his ear before taking it between my teeth. "Make me feel good."

Again, I attempted to kiss him but he turned his head. My lips caught his cheek. I scrambled up to my knees, like how he was, and took hold of his face.

"Beyoncé don't."

I gazed at him in frustration. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to use me. This isn't gonna make you feel better." He replied taking my hands from his face and holding them.
It was a slap in my face. He was rejecting me. I looked away suddenly feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I just..." I was at a loss.

He tried to reach forward but I backed away from him.

"I need to go."

I stood to my feet and proceeded to retrieve my scattered clothing as swiftly as I could manage with blurred vision. He got up as well, but I couldn't look at him. Not after I practically pounced on him like a horny school girl. I threw my shirt over my head. It was inside-out. I groaned and pulled it over my head again, fumbling with it. God I was such a mess. Al took hold of my arms while I was about to properly cloth myself.