Episode 0- Where It all Started

*Somewhere in an artificial island of Japan*

In the scorching heat of summer. 2 friends were Hanging up in a Playground. They Talk about games, Movies, Shows and anime. Just their normal life. Their names would be Chikaze Tobuisha and Hiei Kitashi.

They Were friends since Daycare and seen lot's of battles and battles. Notably Shu vs Valt. The Rivals that were known in the world.

Chikaze was a Funny, Nice, Generous, Charming and talented while Hiei was Quiet, Also Talented, Cold and Smart

As they were heading back to Hiei's House. They heard something. A sound of multiple beys colliding each other.

They heard Not two but five beys clashing like Jet Fighters Dogfighting in the Blue sky.

They hid in a bush to see the battle without being detected.

They saw 3 Bladers trying to dominate the beys of 2 Unknown bladers. One of Which Has a Seal of An Beyblade Team in his right arm of his jacket.

Unknown Blader with Seal: ALRIGHT!!! NOW FINISH THIS!!!

Unknown Blader: ALRIGHT!!

Unknown Blader and Unknown Blader with seal: ULTIMATE MOVE!!!

The 2 Brave Bladers Yelled their Special move with all their strength. And it wiped out all of the 3 blader's bey's

It was a Sight to see for the both of them... It was the first time to see a battle this close

Chikaze: Nice battle but we have to get out of here...

Hiei Grabs Chikaze's Hand

Hiei:... Chikaze. In your own words... What is a Beybattle to you?

Chikaze: Huh? what are you talking about?

Hiei:... Then... You don't know? Answer that question when we get stronger and Battle each other.

Hiei Walks off and heads back to his home.

Chikaze: What a Weird Guy. 

Chikaze: Anyways... I'm gonna keep moving.

That day. That certain month. Was where an Dove and Eagle would fly to all their enemies.

[End of Prologue...]