Shopping Dilemma

Roland, Garrick, and Baileywick all made it to the village. They got out of their coach and went to the nearest gift shop. They all went inside as the shopkeeper greeted them.

"Welcome your majesties, how may I help you?" the shopkeeper asked politely.

"I am looking for a special gift for my wife" Roland replied.

The shopkeeper smiled, "Oh, we have lots of special stuff here" she said as she led the royals to where the special stuff is.

The shopkeeper showed them beautiful jewelry and other beautiful stuff.

"If you ever need something your majesty, I'll be in the counter" she said

"Thank you kind woman" Roland smiled

Garrick looked at the stuff, "Woah, they are beautiful" Garrick said

"Indeed they are, but I want a thing that will make Miranda shocked and take her breath away" Roland said as he started to search for a perfect gift.

"How about this your majesty" Baileywick said showing Roland a pair of silver earrings.

Roland shooked his head, "No, Miranda already has those kinds of earrings" he said, "Not only that, she has tons of different kinds of pairs" he added.

"This will look great on her Roland" Garrick smiled as he showed Roland a beautiful necklace.

"She already have a ton of necklaces in the castle" Roland replied, "She's even giving her old ones to Amber"

Roland is struggling to find the perfect gift for Miranda which made Garrick and Baileywick concerned. The three of them left the shop and check the other shops in the village.

Meanwhile in the castle, the younger royals are starting to decorate the garden. Sofia was managing the whole situation.

Amber showed Sofia two different colored napkins for the table and asked Sofia, "Sofia, which one looks better?"

Sofia took one moment to check and she replied, "the peach one looks pretty"

"Great, I'll have them all ready up" Amber said as she asked some maids to prepare peach colored napkins.

Axel and Hugo are both cleaning the area and they both arranged the chairs and tables.

Leona on the other hand is standing on a ladder and carefully decorated the gazebo.

Sofia saw how Leona was doing, "It looks great Leona" she said

Leon gave Sofia a thumbs up as she tried to climb down but she lost her balance. James saw that Leona was about to fall so he run and caught Leona right before she hit the ground.

The two of them looked at each other and saw the position they were in. James instantly placed Leona back at the ground and looked away embarrased.

"uh...you okay?" James asked still blushing

"Yeah, thanks for saving me James" Leona replied with a calm expression not knowing what just happened.

Hugo and Axel saw what happened and they looked at each other, "looks like someone likes our sister big bro" Hugo said smiling

Axel just grinned as they both continued what they were doing.

The garden is starting to look neat and beautiful. Their progress is going on smoothly.

But what about the adults?...

"This is ridiculous!, I can't find a perfect gift for Miranda" Roland exclaimed as he kept searching around the shop for a present while Baileywick and Garrick are just standing watching Roland walk around.

"Your majesty, please calm down, I' sure we'll find a present for Queen Miranda" Baileywick said

"Baileywick's right Roland, how about we eat something in the cafe to calm down-then after that we'll continue on the search" Garrick suggested.

Roland wanted to look more but he gave up and agreed on Garrick's idea. The three of them left the shop and went to the cafe.

Meanwhile with Samira and Miranda...

"Aw..aren't they just the sweetest" Samira said petting a baby pelicant.

Miranda giggled, "they sure are" she replied

Just then a pelicant came flying in and gave a flower crown to Samira and Miranda

"Thank you" Miranda smiled as she puts on the flower crown

Samira also puts on her flower crown and they both smiled.

They were having a picnic in the Animal Park and they both finished setting up their tents.

"I'm glad that the owners of the park allowed us to stay here for 3 days" Samira said as she ate her sandwich

Miranda smiled, "I am too"

Miranda and Samira both finished their picnic as they both explore the park a little more.

Everything is going well today except for Roland who hasn't found a present for Miranda. Baileywick already bought a present which is a beautiful yet simple bracelet.

They all went back to the castle to rest, Garrick will also be staying in for the night. The three of them will continue finding a perfect gift for Miranda.