𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

"The cursed child"

"You're fucking monster!"

"Go away from me!"

"Nobody loves you!"

Can you shut up for a moment.......

I know they hate me, but at least can they heard the story first? They don't know anything, yet they acted like they do...

No matter what I tried to forget those memories, it would come back to me and haunt me like I was at fault.

Don't forget who you really are, Kim Hyunjae.......you are nothing but a monster to them. A voice whispered on my ear.

"For fuck sake, that voice still haunted me even before I'm reborn into this shitty world"I replied bitterly, slightly annoyed by it.

A reflection of my previous appearance-or-Kim Hyunjae gave me a disgusted expression at me. I admitted it. I kinda hate myself, but I also realized that I'm too hot to be hated.

You killed them after all.........

I clenched my jaw while my blue eyes glaring at him, who remained unfazed by it.

He slowly vanished from my sight before I laid myself on my bed, who always had an unreadable expression, as usual.

"Yeah...don't forget who you are. I'm not Anastasius de Alger Obelia, but Kim Hyunjae."

I slowly closed my eyes while one word keep repeated over my mind.

Monster.

Monster.

Monster.

In the end, would people realized that the monster was actually similar to them-no, there's no difference between human and monster.

They're just the same after all.

-

"Ayo, what's with those eyebags?"Yujerian asked a person in front of him. He studied Anastasius, who had under bags under his eyes.

Of course, as his 'future' knight, he was worried about the Crown Prince's condition. Anastasius who narrowed his eyes at Yujerian rolled his eyes in annoyance as he sat on the chair near them.

"It's nothing. Just studied overnight"He replied with a yawn that caused him to open his mouth widely. Yujerian just sighed as he sat the opposite of him, wondering what they would do today.

"You should sleep early. Otherwise, I would be the Emperor's next victim"Yujerian advised him. However, Anastasius just shook it off as he lost on his own thought.

'Since Lily with Athanasia, I guess she had been told by Claude that from today, she will be treated as a proper princess'

'Not to mention, today is also the boat ride incident.'

Anastasius-no-Kim Hyunjae recalled the chapter when Athanasia fell from the boat while Claude just witnessed all of it. He silently cursed Claude's name because of his actions.

'Should I be there too? I guess Claude would send Felix for later'

"Hey, Anastasius."Yujerian called him by his name. "Do you have no friends or anything? You seem to be alone at all times. Did you need some playmates?"He asked Anastasius, who looked deadpanned right now.

Actually, it's a good idea, as long as Duke Alpheus didn't involve in this matter. Seeing Yujerian's face everyday made him felt bored anyways.

"Well, I might consider it."Anastasius give his answer at him. "Well, today is our day off, so enjoy resting. I had some matter to be handle"