Part 30 ~ new house

Start from the beginning

I laugh and say "come on." We leave the living room and see all of the siblings in the kitchen eating breakfast and talking...

I say "Five where's my baby girl?" He says "right there." Points at Allison...

I see her holding Natalia and I say "aww! Well I  am going out with Aidan and Ivy I'll be back soon unless you wanna come?" Five says "yea sure I'll come but I'm going to get dress tho" I say "I'll take the baby." I grab her from Allison and say "I'll see you guys later!" I look at Aidan and Ivy and they still looked nervous and I say "what wrong?" Aidan says "we still have to tell dad." I say "I'll take care of it, no worries!"....

They nod and we go out the door...

I put Natalia in her car seat and Ivy and Aidan get in the car I get in the drivers sit...

Five space jumps on the drivers side and grabs me and puts me in the passenger sit..

I say "ugh! I wanna drive." Five says "sorry, not going to happen." I whine and Natalia giggles...

I look back at her and say "what you think you laughing at!?" She starts to laugh and squeal. I start to laugh with her and turn around and see Five smiling at the both of us...

I say "I love you." He kisses my cheek and says in my ear "I love you more."

We start to drive through streets and I see a mountain it wasn't far it looked like there was a building...

I point at it and say "there!" Five nods and he drives there....

I squeeze Fives hand and say "look the for sale sign is up!" I get out of the car quickly and run up to the door

I try to open it but it was locked...

I sigh then I hear the door crack open and see a elderly woman and as well as an elderly man...

I say "hello, is this house for sale?" They nod and smile...

I smile at them and they let me in...

The women says "my name is grace and this is my husband Karl." I say "I'm y/n and my family is in the car they will be out in a minute." They show me around and the house was huge we only seen one part of it and there where so many rooms and things....

After exploring the hole house we go to the garage and there where lots of cars and motorcycles....

I was surprised at how many things where in this house...

After seeing the entire house we sit down and start talking about the paper work. Grace explains "The basement is a mess but we will be sure to get it fix but the backyard is huge we forgot to show you it but that's ok. Every month you are going to have to take pay 35, 678 dollars for the bills to the house and for the  sale sense you have a family we want to give it to you for 10,000 instead of 100,000,000." I shock my head and say "no no is ok I can pay the full bill I want you guys to have the things you need." Karl says "honey is really fine we don't need it." I say "fine but I'm still having 60,000 extra." They smile after talking for a while we got to know each other they felt like my grandma and grandpa....

I give them the money and I hug grace good bye and also hug Karl....Very nice people

They give me the keys and left I look around a bit and smile then leave the house and lock the door...

I walk back to the car and everyone was sleeping...

I completely forgot that they came...

I open the door and say "that's was amazing." Five wakes up quickly and say "did you get the house?" I giggle and say "yes I did we can go home now." He scratches his head and we go back to the academy....

It was now 9:10 and we where at the academy packing out things for tomorrow....

After we pack I check on Natalia and she was still asleep...

Five grabs the bags and says "I can't believe I'm doing this." I look at him and say "doing what?" He explains "moving with the person I love with my kids I thought I would be stuck in the apocalypse but here I am with my family." I walk up to him and kiss him....

After Five puts the stuff in the car and Aidan and Ivy finish grabbing there stuff...

I grab Natalia from the bed and she starts to wake up...

I walk down stairs see the siblings all waiting for me..

I smile and say "just like old time." I walk down the stairs and I hug all of them and they hold Natalia...

After talk for a little and hold Natalia we leave..

I put Natalia in her car seat and sit in the passenger seat and wait for Five...

After that Five Aidan and Ivy come out and they all where smiling and happy. I smile at the thought that I have my own family now never thought that this would happen....

The end....

JKKKKKKKKKKKK

THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE YALL LIKE THAT.