A child - is not for me.

"A child - is not for me.".

These were her last words that were spoken when the baby was. She was born last morning. So small, innocent. Who knew that the takots crumbs will have to go through so many bad things.
Her mother didn't look like a married woman, though she didn't look like a drunkard.
The whole night was spent on recuperate after childbirth.
The next day, the baby needed to be with her mother, for feeding. The nurse, as always, calmly took the baby to the room. At that time, the room was already empty.

- Oh my God... - The nurse couldn't squeeze out more words than that.

There was a slight noise in the department temporarily. The missing mother of the girl was noticed on the surveillance cameras, but where she went in the end, is unknown. No one came back for the baby. And it was foolish to guess that someone would come for her. Well, in a couple of weeks, documents were already being prepared on placing the child in an orphanage and a quick search for a new family.

.....

11 years. It took Angela 11 years to be in 8 different familiesAnd apparently, with the last of them, she was still luckier. The girl was quite easily irritated by many things in other families, small annoying children, parents who did not care about her. Angela had an understanding on a subconscious level that if you are not a native child in the family, then you will never be loved in this way.

But this family was able to distinguish themselves. They had a large house in Gotham City and their own daughter. Although they were not blood sisters, Jess accepted her as her own. They went to the same school, which gave them a reason to communicate often and get into trouble together. Parents were not against the friendship of the girls, but still adhered to the rules of punishment, for example, the ban on leaving the room. The girls naturally found a way to escape and have fun, and this way was very attractive to Angela.

The guy's name was Mark. He was a classmate of the girls and playfully joked about Angelotz as soon as she showed up in their class.
Between them was constantly incomprehensible toFor 5 years they had a close friendship. When the girls needed his help, he could always get closer to their window and free two girlfriends from house arrest and hang out at a party.

Of course, you can't keep it a secret. As it turned out, Jess's family received a good allowance for the maintenance of an adopted child, but if he gives the family problems or reaches the age when he can live independently, the parents no longer need it.

This conversation was held between the parents and Angela personally. She didn't mind, after all she never liked foster parents, but Jess was dear to her, to some extent.
The decision to leave was made until the next day, at Angela's request, and after that the girl retired to her room.
U
Following her secret plan, she jumped out of the window and went for a walk in the park. Just a few minutes of peace and quiet were broken by the touch of Mark's hand on her shoulder. This sudden gesture made her quietly squip and quickly turn her head towards him.

- Hey, are you okay? You look depressed..
- Yeah, I think you'd look like that too when you have to break up with your best friend...
- What are you talking about?

The girl stopped and the guy did the same, he openly shows his excitement about her and expects her to tell him what happened.

- I think that.. We won't see each other again..
- Again, what are you talking about? Do you want to go somewhere?.
- Not me.. My parents, adoptive parents..
- Did you quarrel with them? And they want to kick you out?
- Oh, I didn't call it a quarrel..

The guy briefly fell silent, thinking about the situation in which his girlfriend was. He didn't want anything terrible to happen to her.

- Live with me.
- Wait, phah, Are you serious?
- Very much so - Giving her a smile.
- I hope you're not going to throw away anything wrong? - Angela asked, playfully pointing her finger at him.
- My Lady, I would never! - Innocently responds, crossing the area of the heart.
- Well, not bad, but now I want to have fun.
- All for you. The Crosford family is throwing a party today, I'm invited, so are you.
- Oh my God, you're the best
- Yes, I know - Smiling playfully at her.