These police were on patrol. They haven't discovered that we weren't in the sewers anymore.

The plan that they had was well executed. I have to admit.

She helped plan it.

"Goddammit!" I said and pounded on the wall, pain shot up my arm. "Fuck."

I went out and trudged ahead.

As I walked, I thought about what happened and everything wrong while I walked to where I was going.  "That fucking girl. That little piece of shit... Motherfucking hell." I muttered to myself each time I remembered the ferocity in her eyes.

"You asshole." I told myself and touched the wound on my neck and scratched off the dried blood on my face. "How could you let that bitch do that to you?"

"I was in chains at first." I replied.

"I know but I could of beat her up." I shrugged.

"Face it Dent. You cannot win against her if she got her training from Deathstroke. Plus the fact that Deathstroke was there."

"Deathstroke my fucking ass."

"Just saying. You're too weak to fucking win against him. What more her? His protege?"

"I won't lose to someone who mocks me. Manages to have the audacity to fucking stare at me with the ferocity and anger that I thought I had more of, and who can cut my fucking neck!" I growled.

"She was able to get hits on me."

"I was in fucking chains!" I knew I said that already. I'm losing and argument with myself.

"That doesn't matter." I snapped. "She made you look pathetic even when Poison Ivy herself laughed. And don't tell me she's better than you. You saw her shoulders shake as she saw you in that fucking state. Don't bullshit me about chains. Maybe she's right. You're acting high and mighty."

"Will you shut up!" I told myself. "That's fucking enough!"

"You're a little piece of shit. Don't you deny it."

I growled and continued to walk and argue with myself.

——

Minutes later, or was it a couple of hours? I saw the sky turning lighter. 

I reached the warehouse. My warehouse.

"Ah. I'm here." I said. The lights inside were on, probably some of my slaves were still inside.

Your eyes. I heard the voice inside me say, I managed to keep it in my head for now. I subconsciously reached for my coin as I walked towards it.

Her eyes. It told me again.

I started playing with it between my fingers.

Your eyes don't burn with that much anger anymore Harvey, only her's do.

"Fucking shit. ENOUGH!" I yelled. I pulled open the warehouse door with all my might.

She has your eyes. She's mocking you Harvey.

I stormed into the warehouse. My men were lounging, reading magazines, watching the port TV, stupid ass shit.

When they saw me they all got up and stared at me on fright.

"Well they still fear me." I muttered.

She doesn't.

"Sir. You're back." One managed to stutter.

"What does it look like you fucking asshole?" I snapped and he flinched.

I continued to walk and pulled a gun from the table and turned off the safety.