III Endless Games III

Start from the beginning

I blurted out leaving everyone's voices to a hult. I don't know why I thought that, but it came to mind. What a strange thought....

"Well..." She replies.

"You can't..."

"If the Seekers can't find all the remaining survivors in an hour. They die..."

"Let the game..."

"Beguin."

Close to the entrance a giant billboard stands illuminating the letters, one hour, fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds, then fifty nine minutes and fifty eight seconds, fifty seven seconds, Apparently the game has begun.

People all over started freaking out, running away, and crying.

I was one of the people who started running.

I thought about the idea of being part of my friend group, but in full honesty. They are just a bunch of strangers that asked me to hang out with them.

They're all naive.

I bet that they'll die before ten minutes pass, but right now.

I have to find a place to hide.

I ran around the entire room, the walls are pitch black, and the carnival games work. Two minutes ago I tried a disc throwing game and I won an axe. It's a dark purple color and I don't know exactly what to do with it, I don't even know what it's made out of. I guess I could intimidate people with it...

I wish I didn't know how to use it. By just... wielding the axe I can feel Memories, Rushing through my mind. I know how to use it, I've used it before. But I don't remember who.

Around thirty second left to hide, I just gave up on the idea of running around and decided to hide underneath a roller coaster,

Not the best idea.

I mean if people find a way to turn the coaster on, I'm screwed.

I'm pretty sure that it's impossible though. The second I slid under the roller coaster to hide, I ran into Gogy.

Well... that's what Tommy is calling him, I forgot his name and he ended up hiding underneath the roller coaster with me.

Neither of us talked, sitting there in silence. But I refuse to just sit there blandly in denial. "Honestly I thought that you would stick with Sapnap and quackity..." "Hmm?" he hummed in response.

_______________________________

"I thought you would stick with the group"

Dream went on, "You know..." "Quackity, Sapnap, Karl---

"And a6d."

I interrupted.

"A6d?" "Who is A6d?"

I guess he wasn't there when we befriended a6d, weird dude.

But he's pretty cool.

"Oh, no one told you?" "He is part of our friend group now."

I corrected him. He ran off before we could introduce a6d to dream.

I turned back to my left, then remembered what he said before.

"Hey,

why did you think I was going to be with the group, ain't that a little dangerous?"

"Well," He reply

"You're not the strongest, you are quite skinny, nimble and swift. But this is quite an open space, you are considered very weak."

"Excuse you?!" I yelled.

"I am Not weak..."

I argued, who does this guy think he is, labiling me.

"Yes you are..." he interrupted again.

"In this game you have no physical advantages, and this game is all about physical strength."

"Fuck You." I yelled at him, pissed about how right he is.

He looked taken back by the comment.

_______________________________

A few seconds before the game started, A couple of footsteps ran around, past and into the coaster.

A little while later I finally remembered his name again, George.

He said that it was getting really claustrophobic and uncomfortable under the coaster, so I allowed him to squeeze his way out and leave.

He was struggling.

"Is there a problem?"

"Are you alright?"

Why wasn't he leaving? I thought he disliked me Because' of the comment.

"I'm Stuck..." He responded. That's no good.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that George's white waist band was caught on one of the roller coaster's wheels. I don't know how that happened, but he sure isn't going anywhere now.

"I've found the problem, let me help you--

"I've Got This!" He yelled back at me, I guess he was still upset.

Can't blame him, I have no idea where that came from, all those facts. Why was I so rude to him?

I still tried to help by tugging on his pants, but then a loud siren went off, startilling the both of us. Apparently the five minute timer was over and the seekers were going to be assigned their roles.

I wonder how the game master, or the people in charge were going to assign our roles.

Then after a few seconds of silence, a wheel popped in front of us, letting off a loud siren like noise and the wheel was spinning, deciding our fate.

It was a hologram with blue and pink colors, it was as if the wheel aphred out of nowhere. But all holograms must have a source, I could see a beam penetrating through my pocket.

I guess they come through our name tags, not bad.

George was startled at the sight. He jumped and bangged his head on the metal roller coaster, and then covered his eyes from the bright wheel. I giggled a little, he did too.

The wheels stopped spinning, and transparent confetti shot out of holographic cannons, celebrating the fact that I was a Hidder.

I looked over to George's wheel.

He still wasn't looking at the wheel, but he was shielding his eyes from it. Dumbass.

I caught a glimpse of his role before it disappeared.

Luckily he was a Hidder too.

The wheel then disappeared and George looked up again,

"Wha-, What was my role?" He said nervously.

I don't blame him. This is kind of a big deal, and he almost missed it.

"You were a survivor, don't worry." I reassured him.

"Thank god... for a second I thought I was a seeker."

George sighs with relief.

I find it kinda funny how George reacts to things.

Even though we have only been friends for an hour, I'm starting to get attached to him.

I hope that he doesn't get killed, he's really nice, I'll make myself a goal. George is a good person. I'm going to try my best to keep everyone in my group alive. Starting With George.

Rule: 3. Your Friends Are Stronger Than You know.

You Can Trust Them With Your Life.

_______________________________

Words 2430