Chapter 5- Revenge

{OMG}
It's the fifth chapter and it's all about Nico this time around, since he's the other main character in this story. This time though I actually want to know who your favorite character is and why they're your favorite character. I know it's still early in the story, but by this point in the story I usually have a favorite character. So please comment and tell me. Anyways love all you guys and like always enjoy reading. ;)
A.L.
----------------------------------------------
*Nico's POV*
It's been three months and I'm feeling much better than I did when I first rejected that stupid omega girl, I know it's the law that made her leave, but she had to have known what was going to happen to me when she left. She had to know the pain I was going to go through and I swear if I ever see her again I won't hesitate to kill her. It's all her fault if she hadn't confessed that in front of the whole school if she didn't she would have still been able to stay and worship me from afar like my dad's true mate did. Of course I knew that she was my mate I knew it from the day I turned sixteen, that's how it happens. You turn sixteen then you find your mate, but she had to ruin it, she just had to ruin my whole plan.
Step one: find my mate
Step two: if she's a beta announce it to the whole school/if she's a warrior or lower ignore her.
Step three: turn nineteen and become alpha
Step four:find an unmated beta girl to mate with
Step five: make a family and be happy as the kids get older
That's how it's been for generations, her mom should've taught her that since her mom had to learn the hard way too. "Nico you forget her mom died when she was twelve she couldn't have possibly known what was going to happen." Jordan said reasonably.
"Oh shut up, you don't know she could have been doing it just to spite us for all those years of teasing her." I scowled angrily, but deep down I knew I wasn't really mad at her.
"No, for once you're going to listen to me, you're being a jerk. You've got to understand she's not that kind of person I just know it, she would never have done anything to spite us I can just sense it." Jordan said harshly with a growl.
"Whatever..." I brushed him off and went to see if my dad needed anything since I was currently undergoing harsh training to become alpha.
"You know you still love her Nico, you can't deny it. You walk by her house everyday to get to school..."
"So that doesn't prove anything..." I growled annoyed.
"It takes an extra forty five minutes..." Jordan said smugly knowing he was getting to me.
"I don't need her and I never will!" I yelled at him loud enough to get my sister's attention in the next room.
"Nico, I see you're feeling much better, did you just get back from a run?" She asked with her hand on her hip where it usually stayed when she was talking to me lately. I think she wanted a thank you for helping me, but like I told her before once she brings Alyssa to me so I can punish her for what she's done to me then I would thank her.
"How are the searches going? Any luck?" I asked knowing she was still searching for her because she thought that this was just a silly crush and that after I talk to her and patch everything up with her I'll be able to move on find my real mate and live happily ever after.
"No, why do you even need her to find you're real mate?" She asked with a huff.
"It's none of your business..." I growled
"Fine, whatever, oh and dad wants to talk to you about something important." She said walking away annoyed.
I rolled my eyes at her moodiness and walked to my dad's office slightly annoyed with Autumn. Why was she always like this couldn't she just be a normal sister?
I groaned and started to walk to my dad's office, knowing he had some stupid chore for me to do even though he told me that when I got better I would become alpha and even though it's been almost a month I still haven't become alpha. Even though I still have the occasional vision that makes me miss her, but she's still probably sick since omega's heal slower than alphas, and no matter how hard I try the healer says I'll probably never be able to get rid of the visions since I was the one who rejected her.
I knocked on my father's office door before entering "You needed to talk to me sir?" I said studying my father's face. He looked calm and serious as always his green eyes didn't show a hint of anger, but I didn't like the way he was staring at me.
"Nico, son, I told you when you got better that I would relinquish being alpha to you and I feel that day has come. As of tomorrow, on the first day of April, you will be the new alpha." He said seriously.
A smile broke out on my face "That's awesome, thanks dad."