XXVIII. Surprise chef.

Start from the beginning

Daniel: yes PDnim. I came to meet the girls.

JYP: are the parents next?

Daniel: Yes sir we'll meet them next week.

Jihyo: yes sir. He was the one who wanted all this.

JYP: wow, Jihyo, you got yourself a keeper.

We all cheered while Daniel went cromson red.

JYP: I'm sorry to crash your dinner. I just want to say... Sorry got distracted by your food there. Is that a roasted chicken? Where did you bought that?

Jihyo: It's baked sir, Mina cooked all of it. I just helped a little.

JYP: Mina cooked all that? Woah Mina. Didn't know you can cook.

Me: I don't really know how, I just followed instructions sir.

JYP: but still, no one who don't know how to cook can have it looked like that. Just by the look it already makes me drool.

We all laughed.

JYP: I wonder when I could taste your cooking.

Me: I'll send you some next time sir.

JYP: I'll look forward to that then. Okay. I don't want to keep you from your dinner so I'd make it quick. In line with the recent events. I would like to commend Jihyo for being honest. I would like you girls to know that we respect your decision of who you want to be with. Like what Jihyo did, we're also looking forward for you girls to tell us before the public know it first. Would there be another confession from you girls?

We all shook our heads.

JYP: I see, but don't hesitate to let me know. Going back to Jihyo, if ever that your relationship hits the news how would you like to handle it? You can still hide it we'll release a statement denying it or just be out with it.

Daniel and Jihyo looked at each other they talked quietly.

Nayeon: awww I get jealous just by looking at you two.

Sana: me too. Get a room. Respect the singles here.

We all laughed at her. Jihyo looked at her grimaced then back to PDnim.

Jihyo: Daniel and I decided to just go along with it and confirm it.

Jeongyeon: that'll be the news of the year.

We all laughed.

JYP: Jeongyeon is right. People will talk about you two. I'm so proud right now that I want others to know, but ofcourse I'm not in the right place to do that.

Daniel: I talked to her about it cause we've been tired of hiding too. Once we've talked to her parents we could be publicly out with it.

JYP: Wow. Now that's what I called a proud boyfriend wanted to show off his girl. I admire you son. These girls are like daughters to me too. I just want you to keep doing that, respect, take care and love her.

Twice: Right!

We all agreed with PDnim. We all laughed as we were shocked too that we answered in unison.

JYP: Well that's all girls and Daniel. Thanks for letting me take a bit of your time. Mina don't forget me next time.

Me: Yes sir.

JYP: okay, I'll go now. Enjoy your dinner.

We all said goodbyes. Once the call ended Momo then said.

Momo: finally we get to eat!

We all laughed and before they dig in...

Twice: Thank you Mina for the food.

I smiled at them and watch as they hurriedly went to get some. I watched as Jihyo put some stew on Daniel's bowl and Daniel put some dumplings on Jihyo's bowl of rice.

Jeongyeon stood took the knife, began cutting the chicken and gave us a piece.

Once they tasted the food they all said it was delicious. I was about to eat when my phone rang. I stood and answered it as I walk towards the kitchen.

Me: Hello?

Chaeng: angel, I've just finished eating. Gosh I felt like I ate in a fine dining 5 star restaurant. The food is so delicious that I want to kiss the chef.

Me: yah! There you go exaggerating again.

Chaeng: No, it's not. I could kiss you once I see you. That's how good the food is.

Jihyo the appeared.

Jihyo: is that Chaeyoung?

I noded.

Jihyo: Daniel told me to get you or the food will all be gone.

Chaeyoung: Oh you haven't eaten yet? Go eat my angel I'll call you later.

Me: okay. Thanks. Bye.

I ended the call and Jihyo nudge me.

Jihyo: If I were you, I'll say yes right away once she ask to court you.

She said then put her arm on mine.
I just sighed. She then drag me towards the dining area.

We sat down and eat. This time I agree with Chaeng. She's not exaggerating cause the food is delicious. I can't believe I made that.

The girls and Daniel were talking after we're done eating. They really look good together. I then remember what Jihyo said, that we don't sound like friends when we talk. She also said that I should say yes once she ask me to let her court me.

I should stop thinking and just go with the flow. Whatever it is I'm feeling, I'll just let myself feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Fresh from vacation, I saw just now that this already have 3.11k reads/views. Wow! That's a lot! Really, thank you guys so much. 😍

I fought off the urge of naming this chapter the feels... In a few days 'the feels' will be released! 🥰